HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
- Prior to installing the printer software and linking the printer over the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless Setup network.
- Switch ON the system, router and printer. Link the system over the wireless network with an Internet access.
- Ensure that the printer and system are linked to the same wireless network.
- With the printer turned on,position the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer and system within the range of the router at the time of setup process.
- Download and install the full feature driver that supports the wireless network connection.
- In case you need to install the driver,make sure that you install the upgraded printer driver in the system for HP Deskjet 3755 wireless Setup.
- Install the driver that is compatible with the version of the operating system and the printer model name.
- When urged, select the name of the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer and then choose My Printer is not shown.
- On the Printer not Found screen, select continue and then choose Wireless network.
- Select the Continue button and then trail the guidelines mentioned on the screen to configure the printer over a wireless network.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup – Windows
HP Deskjet 3755 wireless Setup – Mac setup
- Switch ON all the devices and link the computer to the network with an active Internet connection.
- Ascertain that the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer and router are linked to the single wireless network connection
- Place the devices closer to each other to avoid signal variations and ensure that the wireless light is blinking and the power light is stable for HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
- If the printer is not turned on, then turn it on. If the wireless light is not blinks, press and hold the HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless button and cancel button at the same time for 3 seconds.
- In case the installer urges, download and install the printer driver and software for accomplishing the installation. Select the printer name and then select Continue on the connect screen.
- Examine whether the printer’s name and network name is screened.If screened,select Join
- In case the name of the network does not match,select the name of the network and then select the Join icon. Now,select the Add printer icon to generate a print queue. On the Add Windows, choose the name of the printer.
- Select the Use or Print Using box and then select the printer’s name in the drop-down menu.
- Select Add to include the name of the printer to the list.Once included,try to print a test page to examine whether the printer is configured properly for HP Deskjet 3755 wireless Setup.