HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting Support
- HP deskjet 3755 troubleshooting with the help of flash light, examine the loose or jammed paper from the input tray area.
- Eradicate all the paper from the input tray area.To prevent rip of papers,drag out the paper with both hands.
- In certain cases,the input tray shield avoids debris from falling into the paper path and causing the paper jam issue.So ,never remove it.
- Click on the Cancel button to clear the jam by itself.In case the HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting issue still exists,continue to the next step.
- Examine whether there is any jammed paper in the output tray.If any,discard them using both hands to avoid tearing.
- Eliminate the jammed paper that is accessible from the ink cartridge access area and then ensure that the carriage slides freely.
- Refrain from proceeding until the carriage is inactive prior to proceeding to the next step.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and from the electrical socket with the printer turned on.
- In case you notice any jammed paper in the ink cartridge access area, discard them using the both hands to prevent ripping.
- Seal the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer ink cartridge access door and then plug in the power cable back to the printer’s rear and to the power socket.
- In case you notice any false paper jam issue, try to reconfigure the printer to clear the paper jam issue.
- In case any dust may be accumulated in the paper fed rollers,wipe the rollers using a clean and moist cloth to clear the issue.
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting – Paper Jam Error
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting – Carriage Jam Error
- Utilize the flash light to examine the jammed paper exist in the interior of the printer.
- If any,eradicate the jammed paper from the input tray. You can also press the cancel button to solve the jam by itself.
- Eradicate the jammed paper from the output tray using the both hands to prevent the paper from ripping.
- Unseal the 123 HP 3755 ink access cartridge door and halt for a minute until the carriage is in idle status prior to proceeding for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
- Unplug the power cable from the rear of the printer and from the electrical socket.
- Examine the jammed paper using the flashlight.If any,discard them.Drag the jammed paper out using both hands to avoid ripping.
- Seal the ink cartridge access door.Connect the power cable back to the printer’s rear and to the power socket and then turn it on.
- In case the ink cartridges are not properly inserted,carriage jam issue occurs. Uninstall and then reinstall the ink cartridges again.
- While installing the ink cartridge,never touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzles as it may result in clogs or ink failure.
- Connect the printer straight to the electrical outlet to ensure that the power source operates properly.
- In case the issue still exists,try to reconfigure the printer to solve the carriage jam issue.
- Switch ON the Deskjet 3755 printer.Pause until the printer is inactive and then unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear.
- Halt for a second and then plug in the power cable to he printer’s rear. Turn ON the printer.Once the warm-up period completes,try to print after HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printing Issues
- While printing from the printer, the extra blank sheet of paper prints for Windows operating system.
- Make an attempt to upgrade the antivirus software protection program installed in the system.
- Scan the software and discard the virus,spyware and malware. In case the issue persists,continue to the next step.
- In case the printer is outdated,try to download the upgraded firmware version for the printer.
- Switch ON the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer.In case the printer is linked to the system with a USB cable,detach the cable from the printer for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
- Visit our website and then choose the printer model name and then trail the guidelines on the screen to move to the downloads page. Select Firmware and then select Download.
- In case the upgraded firmware does not solve the issue,continue to the next step.
- In case the software is corrupted,uninstall the printer software to solve the issue.
- If the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer is linked to the system with a USB cable,unplug the cable from the printer.
- In Windows,look for uninstall a program and then select the Uninstall a Program in the control panel setting.
- Select the name of the printer in the list of installed programs and then select Uninstall or Yes to ratify the uninstallation process.
- Trail the on-screen guidelines to accomplish the software removal process and then reboot the system.
- After uninstall,try to install the latest HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver and software from our website.
- After downloading the driver,follow the instructions mentioned on the screen to accomplish the installation process.
- Alter the printer spooler option in printer properties to print straight to the printer.
- In Windows,look for Devices and Printers in the list of available results.In the list of installed programs,select the printer’s name->Printer Properties.
- Choose the Advanced tab and then choose the Print directly from the printer option.Select Apply-> OK for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 3755 Scanner Connection error
HP Deskjet 3755 scanner setup – Windows
- Proceed with these steps if the HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting issue is only scanning related.
- Reboot the system and printer which aids you to retain the lost scan connection.
- In case the printer is linked to the Wired connection, ensure that the cable is linked to the printer’s Ethernet port. In case the printer is connected over the Wireless connection,access the Wireless network or Settings menu to ensure that the wireless icon is enabled.
- For Windows,download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to identify and solve the printing problems. In case the issue persists,uninstall and reinstall the latest printer driver.
HP Deskjet 3755 scanner setup – Mac
- Verify whether the problem is printing related or scanning related. In case the problem is with the scanner,proceed with the step.
- Boot up the system and printer and examine the scan setting in the Mac system.
- Ascertain that the network functions properly and the printer is on state for scanning purpose.
- If you have installed firewall software, it can also be the reason for scan connection issues.
- Exclude the printer’s name and then include the name of the printer again to sort out the issue.
- To sort out the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer troubleshooting,you can try to uninstall and then install the printer driver and software for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.