Simple Steps for How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless
Check if the computer is connected to a wireless network and follow how to setup HP Deskjet 3720 wireless. Confirm whether the printer is also connected to the same router. Place an appropriate amount of paper in the tray and install the ink cartridges. Make sure that the above-mentioned devices are placed within the range of the router. To download the revised version of the driver, choose the Download link on this page. Wait for the installation process to complete. Choose Continue on the HP Installer screen, and follow the on-screen prompts. Select the option called Wireless and make a HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless setup Connection to the Printer. Choose Yes under the HP Auto Wireless Connect window.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Windows
- On the windows device, get the HP Smart app from the Windows store.
- Download & install the app to do HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup.
- The HP Smart app searches for the printers connected to the network
- Add the printer to the network.
- If you have only one printer to be connected, it automatically selects the printer.
- If more than one printer has to be connected to the network, choose the Printer button.
- Click Select a Different Printer and then choose the printer you need from the list.
- If you are setting a new printer on the network, choose the + sign, select Setup a New Printer and complete the HP Deskjet 3720 setup.
- Select the + sign, choose Add Printer not Listed, and select Setup a New Printer to finish the process by following How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless.
HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup Mac
- For changing from USB to wireless connection, open Finder, select Go in the top menu bar, and choose Applications.
- Double click on HP folder -> HP Utility. In the All Settings tab, select Wireless Setup.
- If Wireless Setup is not listed, proceed with the method of adding the printer through System Preferences.
- In the touchscreen or LCD menu, choose the Wireless, Network or Setup menu. Choose Wireless Setup Wizard and connect the printer.
- For printers without a display, tap the Wireless icon to switch on the wireless radio. If the wireless light is ON, the printer is connected to the network.
- If the light blinks, move the printer nearer the wireless router. Tap the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on the router and wait until the wireless light is stable.
- Select the Apple menu, choose System Preferences and then select Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer name is listed, remove and add the printer to confirm that it is set up correctly.
- Select the printer name and choose the – sign to delete it. Click the + sign to select Add Printer or Scanner, and choose your printer.
- If the printer name is not listed, select the Plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner, and click on the name of the printer by following How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless.
- Select the Use or Print Using option and then choose AirPrint or the printer name to finish the HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 3720 wireless direct printing
- Locate the Power button on the printer and press it.
- Check if the cartridges are installed.
- Plain paper needs to be loaded in the input tray.
- On the computer, select the Wireless icon and then choose the printer with DIRECT in the name from the list of available networks.
- If asked for a password, enter 12345678; this is the default password to log in.
- Open the one you need to print, select File and then choose Print.
- Select the printer from the list of available printers and then choose Print.
- Reconnect to the local Wi-Fi network after the print job completes by following How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3720 to wi-fi
- Check whether the computer is switched on and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Use the same router for connecting the printer. Ascertain that the printer is loaded with paper and installed with ink cartridges. Get the latest driver installed on your computer.
- Wait until the computer finishes the installation process without selecting the Continue button.
- Check whether the printer is turned on and touch the Wireless and Cancel button together to reset the network settings.
- Release the buttons and get back to the HP Installation Connect window.
- Choose Continue and carry out the instructions on the screen.
- Select the HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup option under the Connection Option window.
- Choose Yes on the HP Auto Wireless Connect screen and select Next to complete the installation.
How to Find HP Deskjet 3720 WPS PIN
- If the WPS PIN window is open, select Cancel in the Enter the WPS PIN for the 123.hp.com/dj3720 Printer window.
- From the Windows Start menu, select Settings, choose Devices, and then select Printers and Scanners.
- Select Add a Printer or Scanner and wait for a while so that Windows finds the available printers on the network.
- Pick the name of the printer from the list.
- Make sure that the printer has paper loaded and tap the Power button to switch it on.
- Check if the printer is on and ready to print before continuing.
- Choose Add a Device in the computer.
- If the Window opens asking you to enter the WPS PIN, return to the printer. An 8 digit PIN number displays on the printer’s control panel menu or printout.
- Now enter the PIN in the computer within 90 seconds and wait for Windows to HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless setup the device.
- And, if the window does not open, wait for the Windows to setup the printer after doing How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless. Start the computer again and the printer starts printing.