Quick Guidance For How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720
Unbox the printer and remove the plastic wrap from the box and follow how to setup HP Deskjet 3720. Connect the Power cord. The printer should be turned on, now install the cartridges by opening the cartridge access door. Place the cartridge and close the access door. Load plain paper in the input tray and download the printer software. Run the software, and the printer starts printing smoothly.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Windows
- Place the Deskjet 3720 setup printer on a flat surface.
- Attach one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Link the other end to an electrical outlet.
- View the Power button on the printer and press it.
- Install the cartridges by opening the cartridge access door.
- Keep the new ink cartridge ready.
- Take the tape from it and proceed with how to setup HP Deskjet 3720.
- Handle the cartridge by holding its sides such that the contacts are facing down.
- Keep the cartridge into the slot to complete HP Deskjet 3720 setup.
- Gently place the cartridge until it firmly clicks into place. Close the access door.
- Keep plain paper in the input tray by lifting the input tray and the tray extender.
- Pull the shield back and hold it. Slide the width guides to the left and release the shield.
- Place the papers inside, slide the guides to the right, and release the shield. Remove the output tray and extender and raise the paper catch.
- Download and install the software driver and check if the driver runs successfully.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Mac
- Remove the packaging materials inside the box.
- View the Power button on the printer and press it to turn it on.
- Connect the power cord and set the HP Deskjet 3720 setup preferences such as region/ country, language, etc.
- Install the cartridges by taking out the new cartridge from the package.
- Peel off the plastic tape from the cartridge.
- Handle the cartridge by its sides.
- Insert the new cartridge in the slot to complete HP Deskjet 3720 Setup.
- Lightly push cartridge until it holds into place firmly.
- Open the input tray and the extender. Pull the tray and slide the paper guides to the left. Place papers into the tray.
- Pull the input tray back, slide the paper guides to the right until it stops at the edges of the paper, and release the input tray.
- The output tray and the extender must be pulled out. Now lift the paper catch.
- Download and install the driver software.
- Run the software and print a test page after completing how to setup HP Deskjet 3720.
How to Connect My HP Deskjet 3720 to My Computer
- Collect the Network Name or SSID and the Network Security Password which is otherwise called as the WEP Key or WPA Passphrase.
- Ensure that the system is connected to the wireless network. Keep the printer close to the computer during the installation.
- Ensure that the router, 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer and the computer are on.
- Check if your printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Press the Network, Setup or Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer wirelessly.
- Long press the Wireless button on the control panel of the printer.
- Release the button once the wireless light starts blinking.
- Tap and release the WPS button on the router within two minutes.
- Wait for two minutes after following how to setup HP Deskjet 3720 until the router and the printer establishes the WPS network connection.