Simple Guide For How to Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless
There are two ways, wired and wireless network, over which you can establish a connection between your HP printer and a device. If you wish to connect your printer using a wireless network follow How to Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless, you can use the ,HP Smart app, AirPrint, ePrint, Wi-Fi Direct, WPS method, etc. Once the printer and your device are wirelessly connected, assigning jobs to your printer can be done quickly. You will have to connect both the devices to the same wireless network.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup Windows
- On your Windows system, search for HP and select the name of your printer.
- This will open the HP Printer Assistant window on your system.
- Click on the Utilities or Tools option and follow How to Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless.
- Choose Printer Setup and Software or Device Setup and Software .
- If the printer and your computer are already connected using a USB cable, select the Convert USB Connected Printer to Wireless option.
- In case you are using the HP Smart App, click the Make Printing Easier By Connecting Your Printer Wirelessly option.
- Follow the prompts onscreen to change the connection from USB to Wireless.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Mac
- Power On your HP Deskjet 3630 printer. Press the WPS button available on the rear of your router and the Wireless button on your printer.
- Hold the WPS button on your printer until the wireless light against it blinks. Wait until your printer connects to your home network.
- The solid blue light will be visible on the control panel, depicting a successful HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup connection.
- If you are associating your printer with your network using an Ethernet cable, then attach it to the correct port on your printer.
- After connecting the cable, check if the green light is steady and the orange light is blinking and continue the setup process.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3630 to Wi-fi
- Power On your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer after connecting it to the wall socket.
- Wait until the carriage in the access area moves to one end.
- Ensure that the router is turned On and follow How to connect HP Deskjet 3630 to wi-fi.
- Press the WPS button on your Deskjet printer to establish a connection with your router.
- If the WPS button is blinking, it indicates that the printer is not connected to the system.
- Check if blue light is lit against the WPS button by following How to Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless.
- The solid blue light depicts that your printer is connected to the network successfully.
- For further clarifications, contact our technical team.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Direct Printing
- Check if your Deskjet printer is turned On and in the ready state.
- Press the Settings option on your Windows 10 device for HP Deskjet 3630 wireless direct printing.
- Choose Devices followed by the Printers and Scanners option from the list of menus showcased on HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup.
- Click on the Add Printer and Scanners option. Wait until your system searches for available devices.
- If you are not able to view your printer, choose Show Wi-Fi Direct printers.
- Identify the printer name that has DIRECT as a suffix.
- Key in the WPS PIN printed by the HP Deskjet printer and click the Next button.
- Open a file on your computer and print it to check if the connection is established successfully by following How to Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless.