Simple and Efficient HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting Guide
Some HP Deskjet 3630 troubleshooting problems occur in your HP Deskjet printer. You can resolve the printer error by following the guidelines provided below or by referring to the user manual.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printing Blank Pages
- Check if the ink level on your HP printer.
- Replace the cartridge if the level is low or empty to fix HP Deskjet 3630 Printing Blank Pages.
- Check if the nozzle is clogged by printing a nozzle check print.
- Use only genuine ink cartridges that are compatible with your printer.
- Check the printhead alignment to ensure that the issue is not with the printhead.
- The paper size, orientation, etc., should match the specifications of the printer, else the issue can occur.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Offline
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the issue.
- On launching the tool, click Start and select the name of your HP Printer to fix HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Offline.
- Power Off and On the printer, if its name is not listed. Select the Retry option to check if you can view your printer.
- Follow the directions displayed in the Doctor tool if there is a HP Deskjet 3630 troubleshooting connection issue.
- On clicking the Yes button, your system will Scan for Updates.
- Press Yes if you are prompted to make your device as the default printing source.
- Now, try printing using your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
HP Deskjet 3630 Not Connecting To Wifi
- On your system select the Start icon and search for the Advanced Print option.
- From the window that is opened, select Advanced Printer Setting to fix HP Deskjet 3630 Not Connecting To Wifi.
- You can see many options display on the Advanced Printer Setting window. Select ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ option.
- Click the Add a Printer Using TCP/IP Address or Hostname option. Proceed further by selecting the Next option.
- Select the TCP/IP Device option from the Device Type List window to fix HP Deskjet 3630 troubleshooting.
- Key in the Hostname or the IP Address of your HP printer. Tap Next and wait for sometime until your printer configures.
- Check if you are able to access your HP printer and print a file.
HP Deskjet 3630 Not Printing
- Find the View Local Services option on your system and select it.
- Recognize the Print Spooler and click the Stop button. This will halt the spooler’s service.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys together to end all the tasks that are running at a time.
- Scroll further to find and open the Printers folder.
- Click the Gear icon to open the Services Window to fix HP Deskjet 3630 troubleshooting.
- To start the task, highlight the Print Spooler. Now, close the Services and Windows Setting dialog box.
- Check if the problem is resolved by printing a test page using your Deskjet printer.
HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting – won’t Scan
- Ensure that the driver software is installed to perform the scan function. Particularly, make sure the HP Scan software is available.
- Remove if any paper is jammed in the ADF of your printer.
- Clear the finger impressions, debris, and dust on the scanner glass.
- On placing the file on the scanner glass or the ADF, ensure that the edges are or not folded or crushed.
- Check the status of network connectivity for your printer to fix HP Deskjet 3630 not scanning.
- If the above solutions did not help, reset your printer.
HP Deskjet 3630 Paper Jam Error
- Lower the right door of the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer to remove stuck papers inside the printer.
- Take the duplexer out from the printer and pull any jammed sheets out from the printer.
- Remove any damaged paper from the cassette of your printer.
- Check thoroughly if any damaged sheets are inserted into the input tray to fix HP Deskjet 3630 Paper Jam Error.
- If the roller has any paper stuck inside, make sure you carefully pull them out for HP Deskjet 3630 troubleshooting.
- Perform a test print once all the jammed paper are removed to fix HP Deskjet 3630 Paper Jam Error.
HP Deskjet 3630 Error Codes (e3 & e2)
- The errors E3 and E2 on your printer indicate that there is a printing, scanning, or copying issue.
- Remove the jams from the printer carefully.
- Check if there are any torn bits of paper stuck inside the printer.
- If yes, remove them carefully.
- Remove the printer cartridge from your Deskjet device.
- Wait for some time and reinsert the printer cartridge into its slot.
- Check if the issue is resolved. Reset the print environment if the problem persists.
How To Do Factory Reset On HP Deskjet 3630
To reset your HP Deskjet 3630 printer, follow the guidelines given below. You can also go through the steps provided in the user manual.
- Connect the power cord firmly to your printer and the wall outlet for HP Deskjet 3630 factory reset. Check if your printer is receiving the electrical power.
- The green light on the printer indicates that there is an uninterrupted power supply to the printer. Now, press the printer’s Power button and turn it On.
- Plug the power cord out from the rear port while keeping the printer turned On.
- Disconnect the cord from the wall socket and wait for about 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the cord to the printer and the wall socket.
- Press the Power button on the printer if it is not turning On automatically after HP Deskjet 3630 troubleshooting.