How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Deskjet 3630
You can install the ink cartridges by following the guidelines below. Make sure to use genuine cartridges as HP does not accept other brand cartridges. You can perform the ink cartridge installation only when the printer is turned on by following How to install ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 3630. Do not keep the cartridge out for more than 10 minutes as the ink may dry out.
How to Change Ink in HP Deskjet 3630
- Replace the printer cartridge if the ink level is low or empty on your HP printer.
- Turn On your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer and wait until the carriage remains idle.
- Open the cartridge access door and push the replaceable ink cartridge gently inwards.
- Carefully remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Send the old cartridge for the recycling for How to install ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 3630.
- Now, unwrap the new cartridge from its package. If you have enrolled your printer in the Instant Ink Plan, you will receive the cartridges automatically when the ink level is low or empty.
- On holding the black plastic part on the cartridge, place and push it inwards into its slot by following How to change ink in HP Deskjet 3630.
- Close the cartridge access door on your HP printer after HP Deskjet 3630 Ink cartridge installation.
- Try to perform a function on the printer to check if the cartridges are working correctly.
- Learn more about ink cartridge on How to install ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 3630.
HP Deskjet 3630 Ink Cartridge Problems
- Perform the printhead cleaning on your printer. To do the same, ensure that you have sufficient ink on the cartridge.
- The printhead cleaning process may consume some amount of ink.
- Ensure that you have a solvent and a syringe to perform the printhead cleaning.
- Now, turn On your printer and wait until the carriage moves to one end to fix HP Deskjet 3630 ink cartridge problems.
- Take the ink cartridges out. Disconnect power cable from your printer while keeping the device turned On.
- Place the tissue paper under the cartridge’s wagon by folding it. Make use of the syringe to drop the solvent on the wagon.
- Wait until the dry ink is liquefied. The tissue will absorb the liquefied ink to fix HP Deskjet 3630 ink cartridge problems.
- Remove the tissue from your printer. Re do the HP Deskjet 3630 Ink cartridge installation into their slots carefully.
- Close the cartridge access door and re-plug the connections made with your printer.
- Try to print using your HP Deskjet 3630 printer to check if the issue is resolved after How to install ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 3630.