Latest HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download & Install
Drivers enable communication between your printer and the device you intend to connect it to. There are 2 types of drivers namely, the full-featured and basic driver. On downloading the basic driver, you can perform limited functions like print and scan only, whereas the full-feature HP Deskjet 3630 driver download included the printer driver file for both print, scan, copy, and other functions that are supported by your printer. It is recommended to download the full-feature driver.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver for Windows
- Pick the driver file that is compatible with the OS of your device and the printer model.
- Click Download against the chosen driver software.
- Verify the network connectivity of your home router.
- On double-clicking the software file, the installation process will be initiated.
- The driver firmware file will be in the .exe format for Windows Operating System.
- In case you are downloading the driver from this site, you will get the full-feature driver by default.
- Click Run and hold on until the installation is complete after HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download.
- Select the connection type that you wish to connect your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer with. Choose either wired or wireless.
- Read the Printer driver license and policy agreement.
- Agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ displayed by selecting the checkbox.
- Press the ‘Finish’ option to complete the installation process.
- Navigate to the Devices and Printers menu from the Control Panel dialog box. Check if the name of your printer is displayed.
- Disconnect the cables connecting the printer to your computer. Reconnect them after a few seconds.
- Now, check if the printer name is displayed and try performing any printer function using your HP Deskjet 3630 to verify the setup.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download for Mac
- Choose the compatible driver file with respect to your Mac Operating System.
- Select a location to save the downloaded driver file.
- Verify whether the storage capacity is sufficient to save the driver. Less storage space may lead to Missing Driver File issue.
- Ensure that your home network has good signal strength.
- Locate the downloaded driver file on your system and double-click the same.
- Tap Run on the installer window.
- The Mac driver file saves in the .dmg format. Press the Next button.
- Choose either wired or wireless connection type when prompted
- In case you opt for the wired connection, then plug the USB cable from your printer setup to the computer when you are prompted by the installer.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions after reading the same. Now, wait for the installation process to complete and then click the Finish button.
- Tap the Apple icon on your system, and select the System Preferences option.
- Click Printers and Scanners on the System Preferences dialog box.
- See if the name of your HP DeskJet printer is displayed on the list.
- If yes, then try to print, scan, or copy using your DeskJet 3630 printer after completeing HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download.