HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup Support
There are a number of advantages of setting up your printer on a HP Deskjet 2655 wireless setup network. Firstly, easy to 123.hp.com/setup dj2655, then it is preferred for its low maintenance cost, and they are easy to transfer. Use the following instructions and get to know how to connect the printer wireless. Separate instructions for Windows and Mac users are provided below.
HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup Windows
To configure your HP Deskjet 2655 printer on a wireless network, you need the network name which is also called as the SSID and the password, a personal computer linked to a wireless network and a router with the proper internet connection.
- Link all the devices to the same network and remove any USB or Ethernet cable which you use to connect your printer.
- You need to uninstall any previously installed software which you have done for USB connection. To do this, get directed to the HP Deskjet 2655 Printer setup and Software selection menu on your computer, set it up as a new printer or change the connection from wired to wireless.
- Now to link to a wireless network, power on the printer and on the printer’s control panel tap on the Wireless Icon.
- The Wireless Summary page will be prompted on which you have to click on the settings icon to direct to the wireless settings.
- Choose the HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup wizard and trail the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup Mac
Before you establish your printer on a HP Deskjet 2655 wireless setup network, you have to take steps need to gather the network name and the network password. A computer with an active internet connection is required.
- Verify if your printer and the computer are on a common network and unplug any USB or LAN cable if connected to the printer.
- Ensure your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer is turned on. Choose the wireless icon from the printer’s control panel that displays the wireless summary screen. Now, tap the settings icon to select the Wireless settings.
- Below the Wireless settings menu, tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard and trail the instructions on the screen to accomplish the process. Initialization of printer function can be done only after installing the driver software.
- To modify from an existing wired connection to a 123.hp.com/dj2655 wireless one on Mac, all you need to do is to remove the printer from the list of printers below the Printers and Scanners menu.
- Subsequently, add the printer as a new printer and initiate a HP deskjet 2655 wireless setup connection.