Complete Steps For How to Setup HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless
To install the driver files on your computer and work on your printer, you need to link your printer to a network connection and follow How to Setup HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless. Set up a network connection using a router or modem. After setting up a wireless network, pair the printer and computer to that network. Open a web browser and start searching for the updated full feature driver file. Once you find the print driver software, select the Download option to start downloading the driver software.
HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup Windows
- Plug your wireless router to an electrical socket. Connect it to a broadband network using a modem or LAN cable.
- Usually, an HP Printer requires high-speed internet access for downloading the driver software, enabling web services, and updating the software.
- Turn on the wireless router and secure your network connection using a network SSID and wireless password.
- Plug the power cord from the printer’s rear port to an electrical socket or a power source. Switch on the main power switch to supply power to the printer.
- Before setting up a wireless network connection, you need to place the printer and computer close to the router by follow How to Setup HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless.
- Locate the ON/OFF switch on the printer panel and press it. Once you have confirmed that the printer is active, press the Wi-Fi button and hold it for 3 seconds.
- Now the LED light near the Wi-Fi starts blinking. When the Wi-Fi LED light starts flashing, the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer searches for the nearby router network.
- Return to the router and search for WPS button on the router. When you locate the WPS button, press and hold it for 3 seconds for HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup.
- When the printer links to the network, the LED light near the Wi-Fi light turns solid blue.
- The solid blue LED light represents that the printer is connected to the router network.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Mac
- To establish a wireless network connection, turn on the network router after connecting it to a modem or LAN.
- Place the Mac computer and HP Deskjet 2655 printer at a position within the range of your router.
- Switch on your printer. To set up a wireless network connection, restore your printer’s network settings to factory defaults.
- To set your printer in the Setup mode, press the Wi-Fi button and Cancel button, and hold them for at least 3 to 5 seconds.
- When the printer is in the Setup mode, the LED light near the power button and the blue LED light near the wireless icon starts flashing.
- The Setup mode exists only for 2 hours after which the printer goes back to the normal mode. Connect the printer and Mac computer using a USB cable.
- Pair the Mac computer to the wireless network router, and download the updated full feature driver file that supports your printer model for How to setup HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless.
- Launch the HP Easy Start application and click Continue. Click the checkbox next to Enable HP Auto Wireless Connect. Click Continue again.
- Now the Mac computer automatically connects your printer to the router’s network. Be patient until the HP Easy Start performs the automatic connection process.
- Once the printer and computer are linked to the wireless network, proceed with the prompts on HP Easy Start to install the driver software.
How to find HP Deskjet 2655 WPS pin
- The WPS PIN is required while setting up the network via Wi-Fi Protected Setup method and connecting your printer and computer via Wi-Fi Direct.
- If you are using a new network router, the default network name is printed on the label attached to the surface of the printer and follow How to find HP Deskjet 2655 WPS pin.
- If you could not find the WPS PIN on the router surface, then open the router’s web-based setup page to change or know the password.
- To know the WPS PIN for setting up the Wi-Fi Direct connection, press the Wi-Fi Direct button on the printer panel.
- Once the blue light near the Wi-Fi button starts blinking, go to your computer.
- Connect your computer to the printer’s wireless network using the printer’s default Wi-Fi password by following How to Setup HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless.
- Search for the Devices menu on the computer. Click Add Printer or Add Device.
- When it asks to enter the WPS PIN, look at the printer LCD to know it. Enter the PIN to print via Wi-Fi Direct connection.
HP Deskjet 2655 wireless direct printing
- Ensure that the printer is in the active state and working correctly.
- Press the Wi-Fi Direct button on the printer panel for HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup.
- Load sufficient paper in the input tray and install the ink cartridges properly.
- Locate the Wireless icon on your computer taskbar and click it for HP Deskjet 2655 wireless direct printing.
- Find the printer’s Wi-Fi name with the term Direct from the list of all nearby networks.
- When it prompts to enter the password, type 12345678 which is the default password.
- Open the document that you need to print via wireless direct method.
- Select the Print option from the File menu by following How to Setup HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless. Pick the HP Deskjet 2655 printer and then click Print.