HP Deskjet 2655 Setup
HP Deskjet 2655 setup guidelines to connect 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer to your computer. Setup process for the windows and Mac operating system get varies. Look out the solutions given below for 123.hp.com/setup dj2655.
HP Deskjet 2655 Setup Windows
- Link your 123.hp.com/dj2655 and the Personal Computer by means of a USB cable. Affirm that you have connected it to a USB port directly on your computer and not using a USB hub.
- It is necessary to link the printer to the power source. Affirm that the printer is in an on state.
- Install the HP deskjet 2655 setup printer driver, choose the connection as Wired or wireless if prompted.
- If you opt for the wired connection, make use of the Ethernet cable to connect the printer and the PC. If you opt the wireless mode, key in the network name & password to connect the devices.
- Place all your wireless network devices within the acceptable range of the network. Link the printer and the computer with the same wireless connection.
- Once the connection is completed, customize the printer driver or software in your Windows PC. Click on Devices and Printers and then choose Add a printer. Tap Add a network or Wireless.
- If you are using Windows 8 operating system, it is capable of scanning from both local and network printers by itself. Select your printer and click on HP Deskjet 2655 install driver. Connect it to the Internet.
- Then print the desired document after completing the installation process.
HP Deskjet 2655 Setup Mac
- Trail the guides displayed on the screen and initiate the installation process for your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer.
- You can select any of the network connection either a Wired or wireless connection.
- If you want to connect the printer using Wired network, use an Ethernet cable to connect the HP Deskjet 2655 Setup printer and computer to the network.
- If you want to connect the printer using wireless network, enter the network name and password to establish the connection.
- You are guided to link your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer and the computer to the single wireless network connection.
- Keep your router, printer and system in an on state and keep them within the range of the wireless network
- Tap on the Apple menuand choose the System Preferences option.
- Clickon Print and Fax. Tap on the plus button to discover new printers.
- Choose your network printer from the Default category. Tap on the Add option.
- After HP Deskjet 2655 setup completed, Then print the document of your choice.