HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge Replacement
When the HP Deskjet 2655 ink in the cartridge becomes critically low, your printer stops to print or even scan documents in certain cases. Altering the ink cartridge in your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer can be a simple task, but if not done properly the slot might experience damage. It is advisable to use authentic cartridges sold by the manufacturer. You can also verify whether the toner is authentic by scanning the QR code present in it, if a screen displays, it is authentic, if not it is unauthentic. The below steps will guide you to substitute the HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge replacement without any complications.
How to replace HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge
- Power on the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer, if it is not turned on already.
- Elevate the ink cartridge access door and hold on till the printer becomes silent before you proceed to the next step for HP deskjet 2655 ink cartridge replacement.
- So how to replace hp deskjet 2655 ink cartridge. Drag the ink cartridge to release it from the slot and move it out to remove it from the HP Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Free the new printer cartridge from its package, press the pink tab and eliminate the protective film covering it. Clasp it on the sides in such a way that the copper strips of the cartridge face the printer. Beware that you are not supposed to touch the HP Deskjet 2655 ink part of the cartridge as it can cause damage to the cartridge sometimes.
- Push it into the printer and then drag it forward until it sets into its place. Also, affirm the letter on the ink cartridge corresponds the letter and colored dot on the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer.
- After accomplishing the setup, shut the cartridge access door and your cartridges are ready to be used after HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge replacement.
- Cartridge alignment is essential to get the most out of your printer, Place an A4 sheet into the printer and trail the instructions to align the cartridge so this is how to replace the HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge.
- If you’re a windows user, Click start -> Search for HP Solution Center.
- Then click on the settings and select the Printer Toolbox option.
- A dialogue box will display on the screen where you will have the Align the HP Deskjet 2655 Cartridge option. Choose the option and trail the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
- You can get the print of a test page once the HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge replacement and alignment page gets over.
- If that does not work, resetting is an another option to restore the printer function. Power it on and eliminate the power cord from the socket, after a minute or so link the cable back into the socket and power on the printer and check.
- Trail the instructions provided below for HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge replacement, if the HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge you are using is found to be faulty.
- Access the cartridge door after you power on the printer and the cartridge will displace to the center so how to replace hp deskjet 2655 ink cartridge. Take the cartridge from its slot and affirm that its contact points are clean and re-place it.
- If it still does not work, unlatch the cartridge access door again to get the cartridge out, eliminate the tabs in front of the cartridge and release it. Grasp it by its side and look for any electrical contacts at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Verify if any leaks or debris has accumulated and clean it up , if any is present and allow them to dry for a few minutes. It is not advisable to let cartridge outside the printer for a long duration.
- Now verify if any dirt is present in the copper contacts of the cartridge, Clean it up carefully using a cloth.
- Make sure that you have not touched the copper contacts as it can get the system to fail. Place the cartridge back into its slot and relock the cartridge door.
- Run a print test to check and check whether the problem has been resolved.
- Re-do the same with other cartridge slots if needed.
- It is also necessary for HP deskjet 2655 ink cartridge replacement, that you search for the HP Deskjet 2655 cartridge model which is compatible with your printer before purchasing, as anything other than the specific models will not work.