Updated HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Download & Installation Guide
You have to install the printer driver on the computer to print using the HP Deskjet 2655 printer. When you have installed the printer driver on your computer, the data format of a print item stored on it can be converted to a format that the printer can understand and print. Some of the computers have in-built driver software. The primary purpose of installing the printer driver is to enable applications to print the document on your computer without analyzing the technical details of the printer from which you are going to print. Check for the download link or Download button on this site for HP Deskjet 2655 driver download and install the driver for your printer model.
- To download and install the printer driver software on your computer, first, check whether it is linked to a network.
- Turn on a network router after connecting it to a modem or LAN. Secure your internet connection with a unique SSID and encryption password.
- Place the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer and computer within the range of your router network.
- Turn on your Windows computer if it is not already turned on. Wake your printer from the sleep mode.
- If any USB cable is previously plugged between the printer and computer, unplug it.
- Pair the computer to the router’s wireless network and ensure that the network has high-speed internet access.
- Navigate to https://123-hp.expert/ site on your browser and search for the HP Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Once you have found the printer page, search for the driver download link. Click the HP Deskjet 2655 driver Download button to start the downloading process.
- Once the downloading has been done, open the driver file from the browser download path.
- Run the Setup.exe file and proceed with the installation messages shown on the screen.
- Read the messages shown on the screen and take appropriate action.
- Install all the recommended software including HP Easy Start software.
- When the installation process prompts to add the printer, add your HP Deskjet 2655 printer and set it as your default printer.
- Choose the connection type as Wireless and complete the driver installation process.
HP Deskjet 2655 Driver For Windows
HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Download For Mac
- Connect your network router to a modem to access the broadband Internet.
- Unplug the USB cable if it is already connected between your printer and computer.
- Before setting up a network connection on the router, restore the default settings on it.
- Press the Wi-Fi and the Cancel buttons at the same time and hold them for at least 3 seconds.
- Pair the HP Deskjet 2655 setup printer and computer to the router’s network.
- Go to https://123-hp.expert/ site and search for the HP Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Locate and click the Driver Download link to start downloading the full feature driver file to your computer.
- Extract the compressed zip file and run the Setup.exe file as an administrator.
- Click Accept when the terms and conditions appear on the Mac computer screen.
- Click Continue against the Prepare message. Make sure that the printer is in the active condition. Click Continue again on the Connect screen.
- Now the HP installer shows your printer icon and the network SSID on the screen. Select the Join option to connect to the wireless network.
- When HP Easy Start prompts you to provide access to connect to the wireless network, click Allow.
- When you click Allow, the installation program establishes a connection automatically with the network. If you click Deny, you have to type the password manually.
- Read and take appropriate actions based on the installation instructions and complete the driver installation process after HP Deskjet 2655 driver download.