Simple Steps for How to Setup HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless
Install the print driver for your printer to use it on a wireless network. Check the installation requirement for the setup. Turn on the printer after setting it up completely. Detach the USB cable from the printer and go to the manufacturing site to download & install the printer software on your system and follow how to setup HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless Windows
- Unbox the printer from the package. Remove all the tape from the inside and outside of the printer.
- Set up the printer, load paper into the input tray, and install the ink cartridges.
- Visit the manufacturer’s site to get more information about the printer setup.
- To use your printer on a Wi-Fi network, you need a computer connected to your wireless network and Internet access.
- Make sure that the computer is turned on, and the printer and machine are connected to the same wireless network.
- Turn on the printer and set it close to the router during the HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless setup procedure.
- Remove the USB cable connection from the printer and go to the developer’s site
- Click Download to install and run HP Easy Start.
- When it reminds to select your printer, click My Printer Is Not Shown.
- Click Continue, then select Wireless network (if applicable)—>Continue, and then follow the on-screen prompts while following how to setup HP Deskjet 2620 wireless
HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless Setup Mac
- Unbox the printer from the package. Remove all the tape from the inside and outside the printer.
- Setup the printer, load paper into the input tray, and install the ink cartridges.
- Turn on the printer and set it close to the router during the setup procedure.
- On the printer’s control panel, make sure that wireless light is blinking.
- If the wireless light is not blinking, then gently press and hold the Wireless and Cancel button at same time. Repeat the same step until the light flashes.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site and download the printer driver while following how to setup HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless.
- Open HP Easy Start–> Set Up My HP Product.
- On the terms and conditions, click Accept.
- On the Connect screen, choose the printer and then click the Continue button.
- Read and respond to the conditions on the setup screens and finish the HP Deskjet 2620 wireless setup.
How to find HP Deskjet 2620 WPS pin
- WPS has two modes to connect to devices. One is called PUSHBUTTON and the other is called PIN.
- Pushbutton is by far the easiest method whwn doing how to setup HP Deskjet 2620 wireless to find WPS pin.
- Both the printer and wireless router must support the WPS pushbutton mode.
- From the Home screen, touch the Wireless icon while following How to find HP Deskjet 2620 WPS pin.
- Touch Wireless Menu—> Wi-Fi Protected Setup—> Pushbutton and follow the on-screen direction on the control panel.
- For the PIN method, from the Home screen, touch the Wireless icon while following How to find HP Deskjet 2620 WPS pin.
- Tap the Wireless Menu, and then touch the Wi-Fi Protected Setup—-> Generate PIN option.
- Follow the on-screen messages, type the PIN on the wireless router from the printer display.
- The 123.hp.com/dj2620 printer automatically finds the Wi-Fi network and configure the connection.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2620 to wi-fi
- Change the connection type with the HP Smart app or HP Printer Setup & Software utility.
- In Windows, search for HP and click the name of your printer in the results to unlock HP Printer Assistant. Click Utilities or Tools–>Printer Setup & Software or Device Setup & Software—>Convert a USB connected printer to wireless to launch the utility.
- In Mac to add the HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless setup tool in HP utility, open Finder —>Go —> Applications, double-click the HP folder, and then double-click HP Utility.
- From the All Setting tab, click HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless Setup to launch the utility.
- Add the printer through System Preferences, connect the printer to the network.
- Printer with touchscreen: On the printer, select Setup, Network, or Wireless–> Wireless Setup Wizard, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Printers without LCD: Press the Wireless button while following how to setup HP Deskjet 2620 wireless.
- Click Apple–> System Preferences—>Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
HP Deskjet 2620 wireless direct printing
- Make sure your computer is turned on, ink cartridges installed, and plain paper loaded in the tray during HP Deskjet 2620 wireless direct printing.
- Open the printer list in the Devices setting from the Start menu, click Settings–>Devices—> Printers & Scanners (Windows 10)
- For Windows 8.1, from the Charms menu, click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner—> Show Wi-Fi Direct printers.
- Place the printer with wireless DIRECT in the name but do not click Add device yet.
- Go back to the computer and click Add device.
- Enter the WPS PIN for your printer within 90 seconds and click Next during HP Deskjet 2620 wireless direct printing.
- Unlock the item you want to print, click File–> Print, and select printer from the list while following how to setup HP Deskjet 2620 wireless, and then click Print.