Easier HP Deskjet 2620 Ink Cartridge Replacement Guide
Replace the Old or Empty ink cartrtidges to get good quality prints. Ensure that you are using genuine HP ink cartridges for HP Deskjet 2620 ink cartridge replacement recommended by HP. Install the ink cartridges to it’s appropriate slot.
How to replace the ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 2620
- Wake up the printer if it is not already on.
- Lower the output tray slightly, reach inside the printer, grasp the handle, and lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Stay until the printer is idle and silent before you resume for HP Deskjet 2620 Ink Cartridge Replacement.
- Lightly press down the cartridge latch to free it and then pull the ink cartridge out of it while following How to replace the ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 2620.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its package. Be aware to only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape. Hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the contacts facing the 123.hp.com/dj2620 printer.
- Place the ink cartridge into its slot and then gently push until it snaps into place.
- Redo these steps to locate the other ink cartridge if necessary.
- Close the ink cartridge access area door after completing How to replace the ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 2620.
HP Deskjet 2620 ink cartridge problems
- Try to update printer firmware. Open the firmware update utility, see if the printer serial number displays.
- If the name of your printer displays, select it and then click Continue to fix HP Deskjet 2620 ink cartridge problems.
- If the serial number displays, choose the checkbox beside it and click Update.
- Turn off the printer and turn it on after some time so that in the meantime, the printer firmware update completes.
- If the error persists, resume to the next step- cleaning the ink cartridge contacts to fix HP Deskjet 2620 ink cartridge problems.
- Wake up the printer. Open the ink cartridge access area door.
- Disconnect the power cable and the Ethernet or USB wire from the printer.
- Now, lightly press down on the ink cartridge to free it, and then pull the cartridge out of its slot. Hold the ink cartridge by its sides. Dip the lint-free cloth into the distilled water and clean the copper-colored contacts.
- Allow the ink cartridge to dry for around ten minutes. Utilize the swab to clean the electrical contacts in the carriage, located inside the printer.
- Now, relocate the ink cartridge back into the right place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door if not go with HP Deskjet 2620 Ink Cartridge Replacement.