Quick Guidance for HP Deskjet 2600 ink cartridge Replacement
In the HP Deskjet 2600 ink cartridge replacement, replace any empty or low ink cartridges from the printer. Use the ink cartridges purchased from the HP SureSupply. Load the ink cartridges in the appropriate slots. Examine the test page to ensure proper installation of the ink cartridges.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2600 printer by pressing the Power button.
- So How to change ink cartridge on HP Deskjet 2600, Purchase the replacement ink cartridges from HP Sure Supply.
- Lift the ink cartridge door and wait until the carriage is idle.
- Push the empty ink cartridge inwards to eject the empty ink cartridge from its chamber.
- Uncover a new ink cartridge from its package. Peel the orange color sticker off the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge carefully into its slot for HP Deskjet 2600 ink cartridge replacement.
- Give a slight push to position the ink cartridge into its chamber by following How to change ink cartridge on HP Deskjet 2600.
- Do not touch the portions of the ink contacts and the ink nozzles.
- Repeat the above instructions for How to change ink cartridge on HP Deskjet 2600, to install the other ink cartridges.
- Ensure that all the ink cartridges are correctly installed. Close the ink cartridge door and print an alignment page.
How To Change Ink Cartridge On HP Deskjet 2600
How To Refill Ink Cartridge On HP Deskjet 2600
- Power on the 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer during HP Deskjet 2600 ink cartridge replacement.
- Uninstall the ink cartridge from the ink cartridge chamber for how to refill ink cartridge on HP Deskjet 2600.
- Peel off the white label covering the empty ink cartridge.
- You will notice separate holes for Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
- The first hole is for Yellow. Right hole is for Magenta, and the left hole is for Cyan.
- Unscrew the ink bottle lid and pull the ink in a syringe.
- In the appropriate color hole, inject the ink color.
- Repeat the steps to fill all the colors into the ink cartridge for how to refill ink cartridge on HP Deskjet 2600.
- You can inject about 5ml of ink in each chamber.
- Stick the white label closing the ink chambers and process HP Deskjet 2600 ink cartridge replacement.
HP Deskjet 2600 Ink Cartridge Problem
- Power On the HP Deskjet 2600 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Uninstall the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge chamber dring HP Deskjet 2600 ink cartridge replacement.Use a soft and lint-free cloth to clean the ink cartridge contacts.
- Carefully, reinstall the ink cartridge in the ink cartridge slots. Try printing a sample page to ensure that the error is resolved. Avoid refilling the empty ink cartridges as refilling might affect the print quality.
- Replace any empty or low ink cartridges from the HP Deskjet printer.
- Clean the printhead using the cloth to remove the ink residues.
- Use only the in cartridges suitable for the HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
- HP Deskjet 2600 ink cartridge replacement only when it is prompted in the printer.