HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2135 Paper Jam Error
- If a paper jam has occurred during a print job in your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer, take out all the paper from the paper tray and check if any paper is jammed inside and remove it slowly for HP Deskjet 2135 troubleshooting.
- Now, check for any jammed papers inside the output tray and pull it out gently. Also, see if there are any bits of paper stuck inside the input or the output tray and take it out.
- Turn ON the printer and unplug it from the power socket and remove the rear access cover to check for any paper jammed inside the roller. If there is any paper stuck inside, carefully remove it and fix the rear access cover back into place and connect the printer to the power source.
- To see if there is any paper stuck inside the cartridge area, lift the cartridge access door and wait till the printer becomes silent.
- Disconnect the power cord with the printer turned on and if the carriage is in the center, carefully push it to the right and check for any paper present inside and get rid of it.
- Check if the carriage is able to move freely and connect the power cord back into the socket.
- If your HP Deskjet 2135 printer still does not print after removing all the jammed papers, make use of the automated tools to clear the paper rollers and to clean the ink smears.
- Get rid of any dirt or dust accumulated over time inside the printer rollers. Use a soft damp cloth to clean the rollers and now try printing through the printer.
- Else, reset the printer by removing all the physical connections and then reconnect it after solving HP deskjet 2135 troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2135 Scanner Error
- Scanner connection error usually occurs when the connection between the scanner and the computer has been dropped and the devices are unable to find each other. An error message may be displayed either on the printer screen or the computer.
- To fix this 123.hp.com/dj2135 troubleshooting problem, restart all the devices involved in the connection. That includes the printer and the computer.
- Check if the devices are connected properly, remove and reconnect the USB cable from the devices or better yet try changing the USB cable.
- Always connect the USB directly to the USB port on the computer and not through a hub because when connected through a hub the printer may not be able to receive the required power supply to solve HP Deskjet 2135 troubleshooting.
- On Windows, Run the HP Print and Scan doctor and select Finding and Fixing problems.
- On a Mac, remove the printer from the printers list inside the Printers and Scanners menu and add it back.
- Try to scan a document to check if the HP Deskjet 2135 Printer issue has been fixed. If it still does not work, uninstall the printer software and remove the printer from the list of printers and restart the computer.
- Download and install the necessary printer software on the computer. Now try connecting the scanner to the computer.
HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting – Black Ink Not Printing
- If you are having printing problems with printing using the black cartridge in your printer, then make sure that the cartridge that you’re using is genuine. Because third party cartridges may not be supported by the printer. Also, check if you’re using the right cartridge for your printer model.
- Examine the HP Deskjet 2135 ink levels in your ink cartridge to check if they need to be replaced for HP Deskjet 2135 troubleshooting.
- If the cartridge needs a replacement, turn on the printer and remove the cartridge access door. Once the printer becomes idle, press on the cartridge to release it and then pull it out to remove it.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot after removing it from its package. Be careful to hold the cartridge only by the plastic because touching it anywhere else can cause the cartridge to fail.
- Align the cartridge to make the best out of it. To do this you need to place the alignment page on the scanner in line with the alignment lines on the scanner glass and click on Start copy Black. This will make the HP deskjet 2135 printer to align the cartridge.
- Now try printing a page and see if the issue has been resolved.
HP Deskjet 2135 Offline Error
HP Deskjet 2135 Offline Error Windows
- Run the HP Print and Scan doctor to check the connection between the two devices. Set the printer as the default printer in the Devices and Printers menu and resume the printing process that got stopped while solving HP Deskjet 2135 troubleshooting.
- If it does not print the document, reset the printer and check if the cable is connected properly. Often a loose connection between the devices can cause the HP Deskjet 2135 offline error. See if the right port is selected to connect the printer to the computer.
- Check if the port name or description has USB or DOT4 in case of a USB connection.
- Try updating the firmware and if it still doesn’t work, remove the printer from the list and add it using the HP Printer Assistant.
- Now try printing a document using the printer after solving hp deskjet 2135 offline error.
HP Deskjet 2135 Offline Error Mac
- Check the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Try resetting the printer by unplugging it while it is still on and reconnecting it to the power source after a minute.
- Set your printer as a default one and remove all the other printers except the one that you’re connecting to the Mac.
- Delete the failed print jobs and add the printer back to the list using the + sign on the left bottom of the menu to solve HP deskjet 2135 offline error.
- If it does not work, reset the printing system by right clicking on the empty space near the list of printers and try printing from it once it has been added back to the computer. If it prints the document, your HP Deskjet 2135 troubleshooting issue has been resolved.