HP Deskjet 2135 Setup
There are two parts to HP Deskjet 2135 setup and installing a printer. The first includes the hardware part and the second is the software installation. The steps to installing a printer are given below
HP Deskjet 2135 Hardware Setup
- Remove the items from the box and check if it matches with the contents printed on the side of the box for HP deskjet 2135 hardware setup.
- Place the printer on a flat surface and remove all the packing material that is present on the printer.The other contents of the box includes a power cable, a USB cable, a monochrome HP Deskjet 2135 ink cartridge, a color cartridge and paperwork.
- Lift the cartridge access door to install the ink cartridge. Place the color and black ink cartridges in their respective slots. Align the cartridge after installing it and confirm by performing a scan on the scanner glass. Click on Start copy black and Start copy color to align the cartridges.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the back of the hp deskjet 2135 hardware setup printer and the other end into the power socket. Turn ON the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer and the installation is now complete.
HP Deskjet 2135 Setup Software
- Turn on the 123 HP Deskjet 2135 printer and wait for it to become idle before you connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the computer.
- Make sure the USB cable is no longer than 3m. Also, it is important that the cable is connected directly to the USB port on the computer and not to a USB hub for the printer to receive the required amount of power supply.
- On a Windows machine, Delete all the previously installed versions of the printer from the computer. Now disconnect the USB cable from the computer and go to the Devices and Printers menu and right click on your printer to remove it from the list of printers installed on it.
- You now need to HP Deskjet 2135 install the driver software for the printer to be able to perform its tasks. Verify the printer function by performing a print or scan function.
HP Deskjet 2135 Setup Mac
- If you’re on a Mac, Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences. Inside the menu, select the Printers and Scanners option.
- Check if your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer is already present in the list of printers. If it is, remove it by selecting your printer and clicking on the – sign and add it back by clicking on the + sign.
- Select Add printer or scanner option and select the name of your printer to add it.
- If it is not on the list, click on the + sign present at the bottom of the menu.
- Select the Add Printer or Scanner option and click on the name of your printer to add it.
- Your printer is now HP Deskjet 2135 setup with your Mac.