How to print in HP Deskjet 2135
- How to print in HP Deskjet 2135 document through your printer, make sure the document has been formatted properly and make any changes if necessary.
- Select File and then print from the menu or use the shortcut Ctrl+P.
- The print menu will appear with the basic print settings where you can select the orientation of the print, order, pages per sheet, double sided printing etc. Click on advanced for advanced settings.
- You can also change the print quality from the Paper quality tab. You can also change the number of copies, color etc in the print menu. Click on OK and then on print to start printing.
- Make all the necessary changes to the document like aligning the text, changing fonts, formatting the text etc. before you start printing the document.
- Open the document and select File and then Print or use the keyboard shortcut Cmd+P. A print settings window will appear.
- Select your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer and enter the number of copies, pages to be printed, layout, pages per sheet etc.
- You can also change the print quality, color etc. Once you are happy with the print settings by following how to print in HP Deskjet 2135, click on Print and your document will be printed.
HP Deskjet 2135 Duplex printing
- Open the document that needs to be printed and select File and then click on 123.hp.com/dj2135 Print from the menu.
- In the printer properties menu, go to Printing shortcut and select the two-sided printing option.
- If the printing shortcuts tab is not available, check the layout tab.
- After selecting the two-sided printing option, select the flip type. (i.e) flip on long edge for booklet type and flip on short edge for tablet style. Then select Print for HP Deskjet 2135 duplex printing.
- Once the first sides are done, take the paper out of the output tray and align them before you place them on the input tray with the other side facing. After that select continue. The document will be printed on both sides of the paper.
HP Deskjet 2135 Duplex Printing Windows
HP Deskjet 2135 Duplex Printing Mac
- With the document open, go to File and then select Print.
- Under paper handling, select Odd only from the Pages to print menu.
- For page order, if your HP Deskjet 2135 printer has a rear loading paper tray, then select Automatic.
- If your printer has a front loading paper tray, select Reverse.
- Select Print. Once the odd sides are printed, follow the steps below to print the other side.
- Align the papers before you place it in the paper tray on the other side.
- Now in the printer settings, select the Even Only option from the Pages to print menu.
- Select the page order depending on your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer and select Print.
- Now your document printed on both sides is ready by following how to print in hp deskjet 2135.