Skip to content
HP Deskjet 2135 Driver Download
- If you plan on installing the HP Deskjet 2135 Driver software from the CD provided by the manufacturer, you must.
- Insert the CD into the CD drive and wait for the computer to detect the CD. Double click on the drive icon to open it and a setup window must open.
- Follow the instructions on the screen until the installation gets completed.
- After the installation is successful, you will be prompted to connect the printer to the computer. Once you connect the printer to the computer, the process is over. You can now start performing tasks with your 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer. Update the printer software if needed.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Windows Setup
- Check if the automatic download of HP Deskjet 2135 driver software has been enabled on your computer.
- To do this, go to Change device Installation settings and select the yes option and save changes.
- Now connect the printer to the computer through the USB port. Now check if the computer has detected the printer and vice versa.
- Make sure the computer is connected to the internet. On your computer, search for devices and select Devices and Printers. Inside that menu, click on the Add a printer option.
- If your HP Deskjet 2135 printer is readily available to be added to the list, select your printer and click on next and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- If your printer is not present in the list you will have to manually add it through the port. Once you have manually added the printer try printing a document through the printer to see if it works.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Mac Setup
- On a Mac you don’t have to download the HP Deskjet 2135 driver from the internet, you can directly install it through the Apple Software Updater. Connect the printer to your computer and turn it on.
- Click on the Apple menu on your Mac and select System Preferences. Select the Printers and Scanners menu from System Preferences.
- Check if the name of your 123 HP Dj2135 printer is listed in the menu. If it is available, remove it from the list of printers using the – sign on the left bottom of the menu. Add it back with the + sign and select the Add Printer or Scanner option and choose your printer from the list.
- If not, add it using the + sign by choosing the Add Printer or Scanner menu.
- In Print Using menu, choose the name of your printer and add it to the list. Try printing a document to check if it works properly.