Let’s Create HP DESKJET 2132 USB SETUP
To setup your HP Deskjet 2132 printer in a USB connection, acquire a USB cable for at least 2 meters in length. Prepare the computer and printer by installing the required printer drivers on your computer. Click the link given on this site to install the full feature. During HP Deskjet 2132 USB Setup, make sure you select the connection type as the USB cable. Follow the instructions shown on the computer’s screen to install the drivers.
HP DESKJET 2132 USB SETUP WINDOWS
- Power on the HP Deskjet 2132 printer and keep it in the ready state.
- Acquire a USB cable of 3 meters in length and proceed to install the printer drivers.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer’s port, if you have already connected it.
- Do not plug the USB cable until it is prompted during the installation of drivers.
- Search Devices on Windows, and then click the icon for your printer model.
- Select Remove device and close the Devices window and continue to download the printer software.
- Click the link given on this site to download the full feature 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer drivers.
- If HP Easy Start downloads, follow the guidelines displayed on the screen and accept to the end user agreements.
- During HP Deskjet 2132 USB setup, select the connection type as the USB connection.
- When prompted, connect one terminal of the USB cable into the printer.
- Attach another terminal into the computer’s USB port and make sure that the cable is appropriately secured in both the terminals.
- Open a document or picture on your computer and try printing to witness proper USB set up.
HP DESKJET 2132 USB SETUP MAC
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2132 printer and keep in ready state.
- Take a USB cable of 3 meters in length and do not connect the cable until it is prompted during software installation.
- Download the full-feature drivers that include the HP Easy Start guided installation app from the link given on this site. Follow the guidelines displayed by the HP Easy Start to install the printer drivers and software.
- Agree to the end user agreements of the printer software by selecting the checkbox.
- During the installation, choose the connection type as the USB cable and click Finish.
- Connect one terminal of the USB cord into the printer’s port and attach another terminal into the computer.
- On the install window, make sure HP Easy Scan is selected to access the full scan functionality. Add your HP Deskjet 2132 printer to the printer queue.
- Click your printer name and select the Print Using menu. Click Add to add your printer to the printer’s list. Return to the installation tab and complete the installation by selecting OK.
- Try to perform the printer functions after completing HP Deskjet 2132 USB Setup.
HP DESKJET 2132 USB NOT RECOGNIZED
The USB error occurs when you do not connect the USB cable properly into both the terminals. Read more to fix the connectivity problem.
- Power on the HP Deskjet 2132 printer to fix HP Deskjet 2132 USB not recognized.
- In Windows, search and open the control panel.
- Under Programs and Features, select your printer name and choose Uninstall.
- Install the full feature printer drivers and software from the link given on this site.
- During the installation, mention the connectivity type as a USB cable connection.
- Connect the USB cable into the printer and computer. Now, try printing a sample page.
- If the HP Deskjet 2132 USB is not recognized still, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- On the HP Print and Scan Doctor, click choose your product and select My product is not listed.
- Follow the steps appearing on the screen to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- After HP Deskjet 2132 USB Setup, Install the ink cartridges and load papers into the input tray. Now, try to print.