HP DESKJET 2132 INK CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION
When you setup the HP Deskjet 2132 printer for the first time, install the ink cartridges that were shipped in the printer package. Slide and open the ink cartridge access door. Install the tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot and black ink cartridge into the right slot to complete HP Deskjet 2132 ink cartridge installation.
HOW TO REPLACE INK IN HP DESKJET 2132
- Ensure that the HP Deskjet 2132 printer is powered on and sufficient papers are loaded into the input tray.
- Based on the indication on the printer’s control panel, replace one or both the ink cartridges.
- Lower the output tray and grasp the handle
- Open the ink cartridge access door during HP Deskjet 2132 ink cartridge installation.
- The carriage will automatically shift to the center of the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer.
- Press down the empty ink cartridge to eject it from its slot.
- Uncover a new ink cartridge from its package and be careful that you do not touch the ink nozzle area.
- Peel the protective tape off the new ink cartridge and hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the ink nozzle faces the printer.
- Install the ink cartridge into its slot and give it a push to snap into place.
- Close the access door and the HP Deskjet 2132 printer starts to print an alignment page.
HOW TO CHECK INK LEVEL ON HP DESKJET 2132
- So How to check ink level on HP Deskjet 2132 ink cartridge installation, on your Mac computer, click the Apple icon.
- Select System Preferences, and then click Printers and Scanners.
- Choose your printer from the devices list and select Options and Supplies tab by following how to check ink level on HP Deskjet 2132.
- View the Supplies tab to check the ink level on your printer.
- In Windows computer, search for HP and then click your printer’s name or HP Solution Center.
- Select Maintain Your Printer option and the ink levels can be checked on your Windows computer.
- HP Smart app: Download and install the HP Smart app from the Windows store and add your printer.
- On the home screen, you can view the ink levels.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor: You can also download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Add your printer and click Supply levels to view the ink level and proceed with HP Deskjet 2132 ink cartridge installation.