HP Deskjet 2131 USB Driver Setup
Call Us : 1 866 309 6188
123 HP Setup 2131 Windows
- Configure the printer for HP Deskjet 2131 USB Driver cable connection to a Windows operating system.
- Examine the prerequisites and eliminate the previously installed printer driver versions.
- Switch on the Deskjet 2131 printer and utilize the USB cable less than 3 ft in length.
- In case you link via USB hub or docking station,the printer may not receive sufficient power to function properly.
- In case the USB cable is inserted to the system prior to installing the driver,eliminate the printer from the installed devices.
- Unlink the USB cable from the system,never try to connect the cable until urged to do so.
- Browse Windows for devices and then select the Devices and Printers control panel in the results.
- To remove the device from the list,right click on the 123.hp.com/dj2131 printer model name and then select Remove device.
- In case there are any extra printer devices in the list,eliminate them all from the printer list.
- End the Devices and Printers Window and then proceed to the next step.
- It is necessary to install the printer driver and software to accomplish the USB connection.
- When the printer’s name is not enlisted during the USB setup,try to reboot the printer and computer or try to use a different cable.
123 HP Setup 2131 Mac
- Customise the printer for a USB cable connection to a Mac system.Verify the requirements to organize for the USB connection setup.
- Turn on the 123 HP Deskjet 2131 printer.Make use of a USB cable less than 3 m in length.
- In case you need to link the USB hub or docking station,the printer may not receive adequate power to operate properly.
- Detach the printer USB cable from the system.Never try to link the cable until the driver prompted to do so.
- Look for Windows for devices and then select the Devices and Printers control panel settings in the results.
- To eliminate the printer’s name from the list,select Remove Device.In case multiple icons are present in the list,eliminate all of them.
- Terminate the Devices and Printers window and then move to the next step.
- To accomplish the USB connection,download and install the upgraded printer driver and software.In case the
- printer’s name is not catalogued,try using a different HP Deskjet 2131 USB cable as the USB cable used may be faulty.
- It is also suggested to detach and then attach the USB cable from the printer and system.