HP Deskjet 2131 Install and Setup
- In case the HP Deskjet 2131 Install printer is linked to the system using a USB cable,the printer identifies the printer’s name during the driver installation.
- Once you have installed the printer driver,on a USB connected system,you need to include the printer to the list of available devices.
- Browse Windows for the device and then choose Devices and Printers in the list of existing results.
- Select Add printer.In case the printer’s name is catalogued,choose it and then select Next.
- In case the 123.hp.com/dj2131 printer’s name is not catalogued,select The printer I Want isn’t listed and then choose Add a local printer with manual settings.
- After selecting,choose Next and then select Windows Update for the update of the driver.
- Add the name of the printer to the available list on your Mac computer after driver installation.
- Examine whether the name of the printer is screened in the list of available devices.
- In case the name of the printer is listed,attempt to print the test page from the Deskjet 2131 printer.
- In case the name of the 123 HP Deskjet 2131 printer is not enlisted,select the plus sign and then select Add Printer or Scanner to include the printer’s name to the list.
- In case the name of the printer is not enlisted in the Add Printer or Scanner Window,ensure that the printer is linked to the Mac via a USB cable.
- Select the Use or Print Using menu and then choose the name of the printer.Select the Add icon to include the printer’s name to the list. Try to print, scan or fax after the HP Deskjet 2131 printer is listed.