HP Deskjet 2131 Ink cartridge Replacement
Once you install the ink cartridges,”HP Deskjet 2131 ink cartridge issue”message displays on the printer’s control panel.In such cases,you need to follow certain steps to overcome the issue.
- Examine whether the ink cartridge is compatible with the printer model and make sure you utilize genuine ink cartridges.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly inserted into their corresponding positions.
- Initially,power up the 123 HP Deskjet 2131 printer.Seal the output tray ,hold the handles and then pull the ink cartridge access door to access it.
- Refrain from proceeding until the printer is inactive prior to proceeding.Uninstall the ink cartridges from their slots.
- Eliminate the protective tape from the contacts,if required.Grasp the HP Deskjet 2131 ink cartridges on either side with the contacts facing the printer.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges into their respective slots.Move the ink cartridge into the empty slot Carefully,shove the ink cartridge until it fixes into place.Lock the ink cartridge access door.
- Organize clean and moist cloth to wipe the electrical contacts on the ink cartridge and carriage.
- Ensure that the printer is in on state.Bring down the output tray,in case the interior of the tray is accessible.
- Halt for a minute until the 123.hp.com/dj2131 printer is inactive.Unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and then detach the USB cable.
- Clean the debris on the electrical contacts of the cartridges after releasing them by its sides.
- Cleanse the electrical contacts using the clean and moist cloth and permit the HP 2131 ink cartridge to dry for 10 minutes.
- After cleaning,place the ink cartridges into their respective slots and wait for the ink cartridges until it fixes into place.
- Seal the ink cartridge access door. Detach the power cable from the printer’s rear and then unplug the USB cable.
- Uninstall and then install the ink cartridges again and then cleanse the ink cartridges contacts again.
- Reconfiguring the printer can also help you to solve the ink cartridge issue.Switch on the Deskjet 2131 printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and from the wall socket.Halt for a minute.
- Connect the power cord back into the wall socket and to the printer’s rear.Ensure that the printer is powered up.
- Once the warm-up period finishes.In case the issue still exists,move to the next step.
- Now,Take away the new ink cartridge from the printer’s packaging and then insert them into their respective slots.
- To align the ink cartridges for the best quality printouts,you need to scan the alignment page.
Examine the HP 2131 ink levels
Examine the estimated ink levels or toner levels from the HP Deskjet 2131 printer to determine in case you need to substitute with new cartridges.We provide you separate methods to examine the toner level or ink level for Windows and Mac operating system.While installing the driver on the system,it contains printer management software to screen the ink levels.
- Switch on the printer and ensure that the printer is in on state and is linked to the system.
- In Windows,look for HP folder and select the name of the printer from the list of available results.
- In case the HP Solution Center screens in the result,select it to check the ink or toner level on the window screen of the printer software.
- In case you are not able to view the ink levels,try to use HP Print and Scan Doctor to view the estimated ink levels and troubleshoot the issue automatically.
- On the HP Print and Scan Doctor screen,select Start,select the printer’s name and then choose Next. Select the printer and choose supply levels to know the 123 HP 2131 ink or toner level.
- Make sure that the 123 HP Deskjet 2131 printer is switched on.Select the Apple icon and then the select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners,Print&Scan or Print& Fax.choose the name of the printer from the list of existing
- Select Options &Supplies and then select the Supply levels tab to examine the ink level in the cartridge.
HP Smart App
- Utilize the HP Smart App on your mobile devices to check the estimated ink or toner levels in the cartridge.
- Get directed to the App Store on the system and mobile device and then look for HP Smart App.
- Download and Install the HP Smart App and then follow the on-screen instructions to configure the printer with the app.
- On the home screen,examine the estimated ink or toner levels in the HP Deskjet 2131 ink cartridge.