HP Deskjet 1112 Wireless Setup
You have many benefits if you use the Wireless connection mode to 123 HP Setup your HP Deskjet 1112 printer. One such benefits are that you can connect it easily and can print. Use the instructions provided to setup the printer over a HP Deskjet 1112 wireless setup for a network connection.
- To establish your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer on a wireless network for HP deskjet 1112 wireless setup, you should know the network name which is also known as the SSID and the password which is called as the WEP or WPA key, a personal computer linked to a wireless network and a wireless router.
- Link all the devices to the same network and detach any USB or Ethernet cable which are associated with your printer.
- Now you have to link your printer to a wireless network, power on the printer and go to the printer’s control panel and choose the Wireless icon.
- The Wireless Summary page gets screened, tap on the settings icon to get directed to the wireless settings and choose the HP Deskjet 1112 Wireless Setup wizard and trail the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
- After establishing the connection, trail the prompts to install the drivers and printer software.
HP DJ1112 Windows Setup
HP DJ1112 Mac Setup
- Prior to setup your HP Deskjet 1112 printer on a wireless network,you have to gather the network name, password, a computer connected to the network.
- Affirm that all the devices are associated with the same network before you move to the following steps. Also, detach any USB or Ethernet cable linked to the HP Deskjet 1112 printer.To link the printer to the network, scrutinize if the printer is powered on.
- Go to the printer’s control panel, tap the HP Deskjet 1112 Wireless Icon and the Wireless Summary screen appears. Now, tap on the settings icon to access the Wireless settings.
- Go to the Wireless settings menu, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and trail the instructions on the screen to accomplish the process.
- Make necessary measures to install the driver software for the printer to start functioning.
- To alter from an existing wired connection to a wireless one on Mac, exclude the printer from the list of printers in your 123.hp.com/dj1112 Printers and Scanners menu and then add the printer as a new printer and create a wireless connection.
- By performing HP Deskjet 1112 wireless setup, your printer gets connected to the network wirelessly.