HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting
Get quick and simple solved guidance for HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
- Verify the paper tray for the jammed papers. Remove any loose papers present in the paper tray. Pull out the jammed papers from the input tray if any.
- Click on the Resume button on the printer, if this is the only spot that paper jammed and elevate the rear access door of your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer to look for the jammed paper.
- Clasp the knob, to release the door, pull out the tray, and remove the stuck papers.
- Affirm that you have removed all of the paper inclusive of scraps or ripped pieces.
- Place the rear access door again onto the printer. If you find no paper is jammed, click the Resume button.
- Verify the print carriage is working properly and moving freely within the provided area.
- Remove the power cord and gradually move the carriage from side to side. Avoid pushing it hard, if it is stuck or hung up.
- Let the rollers rotate inside the printer for 3 full rotations with your fingers, if you find the printer carriage is not moving freely.
- Make them to roll in the upwards direction and affirm everything inside the 123 hp dj1112 printer can displace easily, without any interruption.
- Test the printer and affirm that printing job is carrying out properly and no jam is occurring.
- Place the required amount of paper again into the tray, and hold the Resume button until your printer prints a test page for HP Deskjet 1112 troubleshooting paper jam error.
HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting – Ppaer Jam Error
How to fix HP Deskjet 1112 Print quality issues
- When your HP Deskjet print quality is poor, follow the instructions provided in this section to bring back its performance.
- Use quality and reliable refilled cartridges, if you don’t want to compromise on quality.
- Analyze if any smears occur on the back of printouts. To do this, tap on the settings option on the printer control panel, click tools.
- Scroll the display, and click on the Clean Page Smears option.
- Ascertain that you are using correct paper for the assigned print job. Always feed the paper with the print side facing the input tray.
- Get wrinkle- free paper, and use it on. If you are using photo paper, reseal it inside a plastic bag when it is not in use.
- Check the 123.HP.Com/dj1112 settings and examine the toner level. If the level of the toner is found to be less, replace it with a new toner.
- Try printing a Quality Diagnostic report to evaluate the results. Check whether the printer’s color blocks have any defects.
- Make sure the cartridges you are using are clean, and let the printer print an alignment page.
- Examine the alignment page, and see of its green color blocks have defects. If no defect is found, the ink cartridges are working properly.
- Get guidance from our experts for HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting issue.
HP Deskjet 1112 Offline Error
- When your HP Deskjet 1112 printer shows the HP Deskjet 1112 Offline error message, and stops to provide the printouts at expected quality.
- This is because the HP Deskjet 1112 printer fails to interact properly with the Windows computer to which it is connected to wireless.
- So go to the settings area and do the necessary measures as provided below. Go to the printer’s control panel, tap on the Devices and Printers option.
- The screen emerges where you have to right- click on your printer name, and opt for the see what’s printing option in the screen. Select the printer at the right corner of the driver window.
- Click on pause printing, exclude particular print job from the queue, or you can eliminate all the existing print job.
- When you include all the print job again to the list, it starts printing the assigned job. It is always recommended to take a print of a test page before you resume in HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 1112 ink cartridge not printing
- When the printouts of the HP Deskjet 1112 printer is not obtained as targeted, check the reason for the malfunctioning of the printer.
- It might also be due to the HP Deskjet 1112 ink cartridge which results in the output with missing black or color ink, or your printer expels only a blank page.
- In such scenarios, remove the black ink cartridge from the printer. This lets your 123 HP Deskjet 1112 printer operates in the single- cartridge mode and creates composite ink from color ink cartridge.
- Keep your HP Deskjet 1112 printer in on state. If it is not powered on by itself, push a power button and keep it on.
- Place the slots on the right and left side of the printer accordingly. Swipe the fingers into both slots, and then carefully lift it to access the ink cartridge door.
- You can observe the movement of the cartridge access area. Do not proceed until the printer from its idle mode.
- Release the Hp 1112 ink cartridge by elevating the lid on the cartridge slot, and then gradually push the lid again until it fits.
- After removing the black cartridge from the slot, keep it aside with the nozzle facing up, and shut the cartridge door.
- Attempt to print the desired page. If the HP Deskjet 1112 printer operates well in single- cartridge access door, keep it undisturbed over a night, and then re- install it.
- If the print job is not done in single- cartridge mode, try the other troubleshooting tips to resolve the HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting issue.
- Make the printhead free from dust and dirt by using an automated tool. To avail this option, go to the printer’s control panel to click the settings icon.
- Choose Tools, and then tap on the Clean Printhead option.
- By following this instruction, your automated tool starts to clean your printhead. Once it is done, it prints a test page.
- Check the test page for its quality. If the quality is good, the HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting issue gets solved. If not click on the Clean Again option that prints another test page after the completion of the cleaning process. Clean the printhead until optimal print quality is attained.