Skip to content
HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting
123 HP Deskjet 1112 Paper jam
- Verify the paper tray for the jammed papers. Remove any loose papers present in the paper tray.Pull out the jammed papers from the input tray if any.
- Click on the Resume button on the printer, if this is the only spot that paper jammed and elevate the rear access door of your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer to look for the jammed paper.
- Clasp the knob, to release the door, pull out the tray, and remove the stuck papers.
- Affirm that you have removed all of the paper inclusive of scraps or ripped pieces.
- Place the rear access door again onto the printer. If you find no paper is jammed, click the Resume button.
- Verify the print carriage is working properly and moving freely within the provided area.
- Remove the power cord and gradually move the carriage from side to side. Avoid pushing it hard, if it is stuck or hung up.
- Let the rollers rotate inside the printer for 3 full rotations with your fingers, if you find the printer carriage is not moving freely.
- Make them to roll in the upwards direction and affirm everything inside the 123 hp dj1112 printer can displace easily, without any interruption.
- Test the printer and affirm that printing job is carrying out properly and no jam is occurring.
- Place the required amount of paper again into the tray, and hold the Resume button until your printer prints a test page.
Fixing print quality 123 HP Deskjet 1112 Printer issues
- When your print quality is poor, follow the instructions provided in this section to bring back its performance.
- Use quality and reliable refilled cartridges, if you don’t want to compromise on quality.
- Analyze if any smears occur on the back of printouts. To do this, tap on the settings option on the printer control panel, click tools.
- Scroll the display, and click on the Clean Page Smears option.
- Ascertain that you are using correct paper for the assigned print job. Always feed the paper with the print side facing the input tray.
- Get wrinkle- free paper, and use it on. If you are using photo paper, reseal it inside a plastic bag when it is not in use.
- Check the HP Deskjet 1112 printer settings and examine the toner level. If the level of the toner is found to be less, replace it with a new toner.
- Try printing a Quality Diagnostic report to evaluate the results. Check whether the printer’s color blocks have any defects.
- Make sure the cartridges you are using are clean, and let the printer print an alignment page.
- Examine the alignment page, and see of its green color blocks have defects. If no defect is found, the ink cartridges are working properly.
- Call our support team on the Toll-free number for more help related to this HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting issue.
123 HP DJ1112 Printer offline
- When your HP Deskjet 1112 printer shows the Printer Offline error message, and stops to provide the printouts at expected quality.
- This is because the Deskjet 1112 printer fails to interact properly with the Windows computer to which it is connected to.
- So go to the settings area and do the necessary measures as provided below. Go to the printer’s control panel, tap on the Devices and Printers option.
- The screen emerges where you have to right- click on your printer name, and opt for the see what’s printing option in the screen. Select the printer at the right corner of the driver window.
- Click on pause printing, exclude particular print job from the queue, or you can eliminate all the existing print job.
- When you include all the print job again to the list, it starts printing the assigned job. It is always recommended to take a print of a test page before you resume in HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting.
Call Us : 1 866 309 6188
Color or Black HP 1112 ink not printing
- When the printouts of the HP Deskjet 1112 printer is not obtained as targeted, check the reason for the malfunctioning of the printer.
- It might also be due to the HP Deskjet 1112 ink cartridge which results in the output with missing black or color ink, or your printer expels only a blank page.
- In such scenarios, remove the black ink cartridge from the printer. This lets your 123 HP Deskjet 1112 printer operates in the single- cartridge mode and creates composite ink from color ink cartridge.
- Keep your HP Deskjet 1112 printer in on state. If it is not powered on by itself, push a power button and keep it on.
- Place the slots on the right and left side of the printer accordingly. Swipe the fingers into both slots, and then carefully lift it to access the ink cartridge door.
- You can observe the movement of the cartridge access area. Do not proceed until the printer from its idle mode.
- Release the Hp 1112 ink cartridge by elevating the lid on the cartridge slot, and then gradually push the lid again until it fits.
- After removing the black cartridge from the slot, keep it aside with the nozzle facing up, and shut the cartridge door.
- Attempt to print the desired page. If the HP Deskjet 1112 printer operates well in single- cartridge access door, keep it undisturbed over a night, and then re- install it.
- If the print job is not done in single- cartridge mode, try the other troubleshooting tips to resolve the HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting issue.
- Make the printhead free from dust and dirt by using an automated tool. To avail this option, go to the printer’s control panel to click the settings icon.
- Choose Tools, and then tap on the Clean Printhead option.
- By following this instruction, your automated tool starts to clean your printhead. Once it is done, it prints a test page.
- Check the test page for its quality. If the quality is good, the HP Deskjet 1112 Troubleshooting issue gets solved.
- If not click on the Clean Again option that prints another test page after the completion of the cleaning process. Clean the printhead until optimal print quality is attained.