HP Deskjet 1112 Ink Refill
This instruction helps you to find whether the installed HP Deskjet 1112 ink cartridge is working properly, how to replace the faulty cartridge for HP Deskjet 1112 ink refill, and how to print an alignment page.
- Place the required amount of white paper before you replace the ink cartridges and then start the alignment process.
- Check the HP 1112 ink level before the toner vanishes completely. We provide the instructions on how to estimate the toner level as well. Make use of the printer software to estimate the ink level.
- Carry out the following steps after powering on the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer, and confirming that the printer is in ready.
- Look Windows for HP, and then pick your 123 HP printer name from the results. Click on HP Solution Center if it displays.
- Evaluate the ink or toner levels display on the home window of the printer software.
- If you cannot estimate the ink level using printer software, you can use appropriate apps and estimate the level of the cartridge after setup.
HP Deskjet 1112 Ink Refill – Windows
HP Deskjet 1112 Ink Refill – Mac
- Go to the menu bar, tap the Apple icon , and then press System Preferences.
- Tap on Printers and Scanners or Print & Scan.
- Pick your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer in the list, tap Options & Supplies, and then press the Supply Levels tab.
- You have to pull the tray extender out to place the paper stack into the input tray with the short edge forward and print side down.
- When you find the faulty cartridge, you have to buy an alternative toner to solve the problem. While replacing the toner, you have to keep your printer on.
- The printer fails to release the ink cartridge, if the printer you are working with is kept off.
- Pull out the front access door in order to make the carriage displaces to the far right side of the HP Deskjet printer.
- Do not proceed until the printer retains its normal working state. Carefully push the HP 1112 ink cartridge down, release it, and take it out from its slot.
- Place the newly bought ink cartridge in the slot from where you have removed the damaged one.
- Take out the plastic tape, grab the toner by its sides, and then fix it firmly.
- Push the other HP Deskjet 1112 ink refill cartridge at an upward angle slightly, into the void slot, and then carefully push it until it suits into place.
- Shut the front access door followed by the printer alignment procedure.
- As soon as you close the front access door, your printer print the alignment page.
- Take out the alignment page from the printer and keep it down on the scanner glass.
- Click on Ok option, once you close the scanner lid.
- To print an alignment page, place enough amount of paper in the loading tray.
- If you are using Windows XP: Tap Start, Tap All Programs, tap HP, and then tap HP Solution Center.
- If you are using Windows Vista: tap the Windows icon (), tap All Programs, tap HP, and then tap HP Solution Center. HP Solution Center screens, where you have to click the Settings option.
- In the Print Settings section, tap Printer Toolbox. The printer Toolbox screens from where you have to press the Device Services tab.
- Tap Align the Print Cartridges, and click Print Page. The printer prints an alignment page.
- Then, elevate the scanner lid, and place the printed alignment page face down on the scanner glass, lower the scanner lid, and click Ok.
- Hold on until the printer scans and completes the alignment process. Send the alignment to the recycling process, once it gets completed.
- The printer fails to print an alignment page, when you have not closed the front access door properly.
- If still the 123 HP Dj1112 printer is not printing the alignment page, check whether any cartridge obstructions are present.
- To do this, access the front access door and check whether the carriage displaces to the printer’s right side.
- Monitor if any obstructions are present around the carriage. If yes, remove them.
Realigning the cartridge lets the printer print the alignment page after HP Deskjet 1112 ink refill.