HP Deskjet 1010 Driver Download
You can download the HP Deskjet 1010 Driver easily from our website using the Download link provided. Make use of the Download button on the page. The appropriate driver download as per the computer operating system. To access the downloaded setup file, go to the browsers Download utility or Downloads folder of your system. You can install the driver using the installation CD provided to you along with the HP Deskjet 1010 printer, but the driver may be outdated.
123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Driver for Windows
- Go to our website.
- Click on the Software, Driver, and Firmware option.
- Click the Go option.
- The Software, Driver, and Firmware page opens.
- Check if the correct operating system is chosen in the Detected Operating System section.
- Change the operating system to Windows if the displayed OS is not correct.
- After changing the version, click the Change option.
- If prompted to enter the printer model number, type the exact printer model number.
- Then, click the Change option.
- It is the easiest way to download the driver for your printer.
- You can also install the driver using the installation CD.
- If you have lost the installation CD or the driver on the CD is outdated, follow the above-mentioned method to download the driver.
- To get the HP Deskjet 1010 Driver instantly, click the Download link on our website.
123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Driver for Mac
- To install the driver on the Mac system, follow the steps below.
- You can install the driver using the installation CD, Download button available on our website, or the built-in driver.
- Below are the steps for installing the driver using the USB cable.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/dj100 printer.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer and your computer using the USB cable.
- Click the Apple menu on the Mac OS and then select System Preferences.
- Choose the Printers and Scanners option on the window that opens.
- In case the printer name is displayed, remove and re-add it.
- Choose the Add Printer or Scanner option if the printer’s name is not listed.
- The driver for the printer will be installed immediately.
- Select the printer ’s name from the Print Using Menu.
- Click the Add option.
- Try to Print or Scan from your Mac computer.
- If you are able to print or scan from the computer, the HP Deskjet 1010 Driver is installed successfully.