HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridge replacement
HP Deskjet 3777 Ink Cartridge Replacement
In order to acquire a good quality print of a document, ensure that you install genuine HP 3777 inkcartridges. After setting up your printer, the next step is to install the ink cartridges that had been shipped with the printer. It is mandatory to verify if the ink cartridges are installed correctly. During the HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridge replacement, if the cartridges are not installed correctly, there is a possibility that you may notice an error message. You can go through the prompts below to install the ink cartridge.
- In case you notice any error message to replace the ink cartridge verify the steps for HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridge replacement, make sure that you replace the ink cartridge as soon as possible.
- Sometimes, you may also notice that the ink out light is flashing or is on, indicating that there is a problem with the ink cartridge.
- Ensure that you do not remove the ink cartridge from its slot until you are ready to replace it with a new one.
- After receiving the replacement ink cartridge, make sure that you verify if the 123.hp.com/dj3777 printer is turned on. If it is not on, press the power button.
- It is important to ensure that the power light is on, but not flashing. To open the ink cartridge access door, you initially need to pull the edge of it.
- In order to check the printhead, make sure that you press the ink button. Now, you may notice that the print head moves to the ink cartridge replacement position.
- There is a possibility that the power light might also flash. Lift the cartridge cover, then pinch the sides of the ink cartridge that is to be replaced.
- Ensure that you carefully remove the old ink cartridge from its slot by holding it with both hands and then dispose of it properly.
- To replace the tri-color ink cartridge, remove it from the left slot and the black HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridge from the right slot for HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridge replacement.
Steps for HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridge replacement
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its package and pull the pink tab to remove the protective tape from it.
- The cartridges are provided with color indications on their tops, the ink cartridge with the blue top is the colored ink and the one with the black top is the black ink.
- Ascertain that the two small plastic tabs on the top of the cartridge near the sticker indicating the ink number are closer to you.
- Carefully hold the ink cartridge so that the copper strips are on the bottom and facing toward the printer to install the cartridge for HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridge replacement.
- Until the ink cartridge snaps into place, slide the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the carriage.
- Shut the cartridge cover and ensure that the HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridges are aligned properly to maintain the best print quality.
- Also, ensure that Letter or A4, plain white paper is loaded in the input tray and then open HP Solution Center.
- Tap Settings and then click Printer Toolbox. You will notice that the Printer Toolbox dialog box opens.
- Tap Align the Print Cartridges, then tap Align and then follow the on-screen instructions for HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridge replacement. Now, try printing a test page.