Simple steps for How To Install Ink Cartridge In HP Deskjet 2655
Purchase an ink cartridge from a reliable HP store or local store and follow How To Install Ink Cartridge In HP Deskjet 2655. Unpack the cartridge from its protective cover. Open the output tray to access inside the printer. Hold the handle and lower the ink cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage comes to a halt. When the printer is calm, insert the new ink cartridge into the appropriate slot. Raise the ink cartridge access door and then the output tray.
How To Change Ink In HP Deskjet 2655
- If you find that the ink level of the installed cartridge is low or empty, replace the particular cartridge.
- Before you begin the new ink cartridge installation process, you need to load some paper.
- Open the input paper container and place a stack of paper after adjusting the paper guides.
- Once the paper stack is placed correctly, move the paper guides and let them rest on the edges of the pile during HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge installation.
- If the printer is not in the working condition, make it operative. Lower the output paper container and reach inside the printer.
- Hold the handle and lower the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the replacement position. When the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer becomes idle, slowly remove the empty ink cartridge from the respective slot by following How To Install Ink Cartridge In HP Deskjet 2655.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package and hold it on its plastic sides. Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge.
- Slowly insert it into the appropriate slot and fix it firmly. Make sure that you have placed the color ink cartridge on the left and the black ink cartridge on the right.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door and wait until the printer aligns the ink cartridge, and then print a report. Place the alignment report on the scanner glass and press Start Color or Start Black to start aligning the ink cartridge correctly.
HP Deskjet 2655 Ink Cartridge Problems
If your Deskjet 2655 printer does not print and shows any error messages on the panel screen or computer monitor, then follow the below troubleshooting methods to resolve the ink cartridge issues.
- Update the version of the installed firmware.
- Ascertain that you are using genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Ensure that your cartridges are compatible with your printer model and region.
- Make sure that you have placed the ink cartridges at the appropriate slots.
- Place the color ink cartridge at the left side slot and the black ink cartridge into the slot at the right side for HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge installation.
- Clean the electrical contacts of the cartridges with a lint-free fabric to fix HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge problems.
- Dip the clean rubber swab in distilled water and squeeze out the excess water in it.
- Gently clean the copper contacts and let the cartridge to dry for at least 10 minutes.
- When the ink cartridge has dried, place it into the proper slot on the carriage holder to solve HP Deskjet 2655 ink cartridge problems.
- Follow the above mentioned steps to clean the other ink cartridge in the same way. If these previous steps do not resolve the issue, then reset the printer setup to default.
- If any of the ink cartridges found are empty or with low ink, replace the cartridge with a new one by following How To Install Ink Cartridge In HP Deskjet 2655.