How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Deskjet 1010
Take the new cartridge out of its package. Pull the orange tab of the new ink cartridge to remove the protective tape. Hold the cartridge by its sides with the nozzle facing towards the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer and insert it into its slot. Insert the black cartridge and the color cartridge into the right slot and left slot respectively. Wait until the cartridge snaps into its place. Close the cartridge access door. Follow simple steps on How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Guidelines.
How to change ink in HP Deskjet 1010
- Turn On the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer if it is not turned on already.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to stop.
- Remove the empty cartridges from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge from the package and remove the protective tape on it.
- Hold the new ink cartridge such that its nozzles face the printer.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right slot and the color cartridge into the left slot.
- Insert the tri-colored ink cartridge into the left slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge forward until it snaps into its place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Repeat the above steps for changing the other ink cartridges.
Fix: HP Deskjet 1010 Ink cartridge problems
- Always use only genuine HP ink cartridges for your HP printer.
- Remove the cartridges from the printer.
- Try cleaning the ink cartridges access area.
- Clean the ink cartridge access area with a slightly dampened lint-free cloth in the distilled water.
- Allow the cleaned area to dry and then insert the cartridges.
- While inserting the cartridges, ensure that you have removed the protective tapes on it.
- Check whether the cartridges are inserted properly into their slot.
- Make sure the loaded paper are of recommended quality, type, and size.
- Check the print job settings in the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer.
- Check the cords connected to the printer and the power outlet.
- If the any issues on How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Deskjet 1010 persists, try resetting your HP printer.