HP Officejet Pro 8610 wireless setup
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless
To set up your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to a wireless network ensure your printer is connected to the electrical cord. Turn on your printer and click the Wireless icon on the printer. Switch on the Wireless option. Now a light on the control panel will turn on; this indicates that the Wireless option is enabled. Click the Wireless Setup Wizard. Now select your network name from the search list. Click Ok. Test print a page to check if the printer is printing How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup Windows
- To connect the HP Officejet 8610 printer wirelessly, you should know the Network name, password and a computer with wireless internet access.
- Ascertain that your computer and printer are connected to the same network.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the name of your network from the available list. Then click the Ok button.
- If your network is not listed, you can manually enter the network.
- Your printer should not be connected to the network via an Ethernet cable.
- Test print a page to verify whether the printer is printing properly.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup Mac
- To connect your Mac to wirelessly, you need a Network name and password. You can get the network password on a Mac by the Keychain Access application.
- Your computer should be connected to the same wireless network as your printer, and the connection should be active.
- Turn on your printer, Computer, and router.
- Ensure that your computer is close to the printer during the installation process.
- Unplug the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Download the software that is suitable for your Device.
- You can change the system version with the Change option.
- Open HP Easy File or full feature .dmg to start the How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Now the printer will prompt you to choose the name of your printer.
- Click Add.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to Wi-Fi
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer. Using the touchscreen on your printer connect to the wireless network.
- Using the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press Setup.
- Select the Network you want from the setup menu.
- Now, select the Wireless Setup Wizard from the network menu.
- The list of networks will be displayed, select your network.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase of the network and press the Ok button to confirm the settings.
- Now a window will prompt you to press OK to print the Wireless Report or skip the step.
- Your printer is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
How to Find HP Officejet Pro 8610 WPS pin
- WPS refers to Wi-Fi Protected Setup Pin. This pin will help you to keep the wireless network safe and protected.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and then select the Wireless button from the settings.
- Click the Wi-Fi Protected Setup and follow the on-screen instructions that appear.
- Now your WPS pin will be displayed on the screen.
- Next, you have to access the configuration utility or wireless access point then enter the WPS pin.
- The setup will take a few minutes to get updated.
- After the process is complete, You can install a network printer driver from the website.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 wireless direct printing
- Tap the Wireless Direct icon to access Wi-Fi Direct.
- Enter the Network name and password to connect your mobile to the Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Settings icon on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Check your Wi-Fi Direct status. If your Wi-Fi direct is turned off, then power back on.
- Test print a page to check whether your printer is linked to Wireless Direct.
- If you are not unable to set to Wireless Direct printing, then reset your router and try again.