How to Setup HP Envy 7855 Wireless
How to setup HP Envy 7855 wireless to perform printing seamlessly. This lets your printer connect to multiple computers and print from them. If many computers send print jobs to the HP printer, they get stored in the queue. After which, each job is done as per priority. Before you perform wireless printing, you need to make sure that your printer and computer are connected to the same network. Perform the steps given below complete the wireless setup.
- Before you connect to a network, make sure your router provides an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Your computer and printer should be placed close to the router for better connectivity and fast printing.
- Now gather the network name and password of the router. This can be found on a sticker stuck at the back side of the router and follow how to setup hp envy 7855 wireless.
- Ascertain to detach any USB or Ethernet cables connected to your printer.
- On your computer, click Start -> All Programs -> HP and then select the icon of your printer.
- Choose Printer Setup & Software Section for HP Envy 7855 wireless setup windows.
- Select Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer.
- Download the printer driver on your computer.
- Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to connect to the printer for HP Envy 7855 wireless setup windows.
- Open the application, choose Yes, access my router, and then select Next.
- Go with the on-screen instructions to perform the hp envy 7855 wireless setup.
HP Envy 7855 Wireless Setup Windows
Carry forward the steps given below to complete the wireless setup on Windows computers.
How to Setup HP Envy 7855 Wireless Mac
Gather the network credentials of the router and place it close to the printer and computer. Just go with the steps below to perform the wireless setup.
- Make sure to exit all the applications running on your Mac.
- Detach any USB or Ethernet cables connected to your printer.
- If you have linked the printer to a USB connection already, you need to run the HP Setup Assistant.
- To do so, click Go present in the top menu bar and choose Applications.
- Now select the HP folder and then choose Device Utilities.
- Select HP Setup assistant and proceed with the prompts to change USB connection to wireless.
- Turn ON your printer and link it to a wireless router.
- Make sure to connect both your printer and computer to the same network.
- On your Mac, download HP Auto Wireless Connect and install the application.
- Open the application, select your Printer and then choose Continue after following how to setup hp envy 7855 wireless.
How to find HP Envy 7855 wps pin
Go with the solutions given below to find the HP Envy 7855 WPS pin.
- You can find the WPS pin on the router’s backside.
- If not, go to the printer’s control panel, and select Wizard setup -> Wireless protected Setup.
- Press the WPS button, and the WPS pin number flashes briefly.
- Note it down and then enter the pin by following how to setup hp envy 7855 wireless.
- Another way to enter the pin is to push the WPS button on the router and enable the Wireless feature of the printer’s control panel.
- On the Wireless summary screen,view the IP address, network name, and other information.
- Go to Wireless settings, choose Wi-Fi protected setup, and tap Push button setup.
- Proceed with the instructions that are given on the screen and find the WPS pin
HP Envy 7855 wireless direct printing
Printing with Wireless direct lets, you process print jobs effectively. Proceed with the steps given below to complete the Wireless direct setup.
- Ascertain that your printer is turned on and plain paper is inserted in the input tray for HP envy 7855 wireless direct printing.
- On your computer, select Settings -> Devices -> Printers & Scanners.
- Choose Add a printer or Scanner and select Show Wi-Fi Direct printers if that option is displayed.
- Look for the printer with Direct in its name, verify if the printer is in a ready state and then select Add device for HP envy 7855 wireless direct printing.
- Now the Enter the WPS PIN for your printer message will display, now go to the control panel of your printer immediately and then note down the pin.
- Key in the WPS pin and choose Next to conclude by following how to setup hp envy 7855 wireless.