Complete Guide for How To Setup HP Envy 7645 Wireless
The WPS PIN method lets you connect the system wirelessly. Ensure that your printer and the router are kept close and follow How To Setup HP Envy 7645 Wireless. Choose the Add Printer option from the Control Panel of your system. Select the name of your printer when it is displayed on your system. On your system, enter the PIN in the given space when you are prompted to do so. The PIN will be displayed on the display panel of your printer. Make a note of the PIN as it will disappear within a few seconds. Wait until your system recognizes the PIN. Once the connection is established successfully, start using your printer to perform its functions.
HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup Windows
- Change the connection type of your printer from USB to wireless.
- On your Windows 10 device, you can use the HP Printer Setup and Software Utility or the HP Smart app to alter the connection type.
- Search for the HP folder on your Windows system.
- Click on the name of your HP printer to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- Go with the options Utilities or Tools ——> Printer Setup and Software or Device Setup and Software.
- Choose the Convert a USB Connected Printer to Wireless option.
- If you wish to use the HP Smart App, choose the Make Printing Easier By Connecting Your Printer Wirelessly option for HP Envy 7645 wireless Setup.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts and connect your printer wirelessly.
How To Setup HP Envy 7645 Wireless Mac
- Launch the HP Utility Software and click the Finder —-> Go ——> Applications option.
- Double-click the HP folder and choose HP Utility.
- From the All Settings tab, click the Wireless Setup option to open the utility.
- Now, add your printer to the list by clicking the System Preferences option.
- Click the Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners option.
- Verify whether the name of your printer is displayed on the list.
- If yes, remove your HP printer from the list and re-add it again by clicking the Add Printer or Scanner option.
- If your printer is not listed, then add your printer to the list.
- You will have to repeat the same steps on the Print Using menu to add your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer. Choose AirPrint or the Printer Name to complete the process.
How To Find HP Envy 7645 WPS Pin
- Keep your printer and router close together and follow How To Setup HP Envy 7645 Wireless.
- Click Control Panel —-> Devices and Printers and proceed How To Find HP Envy 7645 WPS Pin.
- Select the name of your printer when it is displayed on the screen. On selecting the name of your printer, the WPS PIN will be displayed on the printer you use.
- The PIN will be displayed only for a few seconds.
- Enter the PIN in the space that is given on your system for HP Envy 7645 wireless Setup.
- After the successful establishment of the connection with your printer, try performing any of the printer function.
How To Connect HP Envy 7645 To Wi-Fi
- Press the WPS button on your HP Envy printer.
- Ensure that you have turned on the access point.
- Choose the name of your network and enter the credentials correctly using the display panel of your printer.
- Check the status of the WPS button on your printer by doing How To Connect HP Envy 7645 To Wi-Fi.
- If it displays a solid blue light, then your connection is successfully made.
- Open Control Panel and press the Devices and Printers option.
- Select View Devices and Printers ——> Add Printer. Wait until your device recognizes the printer. Click Add Device and the necessary driver software files will be installed automatically on your Windows 10 system by following How To Setup HP Envy 7645 Wireless.
HP Envy 7645 Wireless Direct Printing
- Verify if your printer supports the HP Envy 7645 Wireless Direct Printing feature.
- Power On your wireless printer by using the control panel.
- Make sure you turn on the Wi-Fi and then connect to HP Wireless Direct.
- Both devices should be connected to the same network only.
- Choose the name of the network that has a prefix Direct.
- Key in the passcode and wait until the connection is established.
- Perform the print function using your HP Envy printer by following How To Setup HP Envy 7645 Wireless.