Simple Solutions for How To Setup HP Envy 6255
How to setup HP Envy 6255 printer for the first time, unbox the printer from the package. Power on the printer and make the necessary preferences on the printer’s control panel. To set up the printer on a Mac computer using the HP Utility software. To set up the printer on a Windows computer, use the Windows built-in printer software.
- Power on the HP Envy 6255 setup printer.
- In Windows, you can setup the printer using the USB connection.
- Obtain a USB cable of 3 meters in length and proceed to install the printer software.
- Do not plug the USB cable until it is prompted during the driver installation.
- During the installation, choose the connection type as a USB cable connection.
- When prompted, attach one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s port.
- So How to setup HP Envy 6255, Plug the other terminal of the USB cable int the computer’s USB port.
- If you wish to connect the printer to the computer in a wireless medium, you will need an active Wi-Fi connection.
- If you have already connected the printer using a USB cable, proceed to restore the printer’s default settings.
- On the printer’s control panel, open the Wireless menu and press Restore Network Settings to restore the initial settings.
- Connect the computer and HP Envy 6255 setup printer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network’s name and enter the WEP pin to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Try to print a document.
HP Envy 6255 Setup Windows
HP Envy 6255 Setup Mac
- Turn on the HP Envy 6255 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Load papers into the input tray.
- Install the compatible ink cartridges in the ink cartridge slots.
- To configure the printer on a wireless network, install the printer software using Apple Software update.
- Refer the guidelines for HP Envy 6255 Driver download on Mac using the Apple Software update on this site.
- During installation, mention the connection type as Wireless.
- Note your Wi-Fi network name and password. Connect the printer and Mac computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Touch the Wireless button on the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer’s control panel and press HP Envy 6255 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer starts to search for the available networks.
- Choose your printer name and enter the WEP pin for your wireless network.
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu and open the System Preferences menu
- Click Printer and Scanners option to add your HP Envy 6255 setup printer.
- Add your HP Envy 6255 printer by clicking the plus sign and set your printer as the default printer.
- Open a document or photo on your Mac computer and try printing a sample page by following how to setup HP Envy 6255.
HP Envy 6255 Usb Setup
- Turn On the HP Envy 6255 setup printer and keep it in the ready state.
- Use a USB cable of 3 meters in length for HP Envy 6255 USB Setup.
- Download the current version of drivers from the web.
- Run the setup file to install the drivers to complete HP Envy 6255 USB setup.
- Follow the how to setup HP Envy 6255, instructions displayed on-screen to install the drivers.