How to Setup HP Envy 5055
How to setup HP Envy 5055 for the first time to use the printer. Once you finish this process, you can make use of all the features offered by the HP printer. The method to perform the setup process varies with respect to the operating system installed on your computer. You need to follow certain simple steps that are stated in the user manual to complete the setup process. Associate your computer and printer with a wireless network to perform printing quickly.
- There are two ways for how to setup the HP Envy 5055 printer on your wireless network. One is via the wired and the other is wireless.
- Use the USB cable that comes in the printer package to connection errors.
- Firstly, you need to check the following, You printer is turned on and in a ready state.
- The length of the USB cable should be less than 3 meters. An available USB port is present on your computer. You need to re-attach it only when prompted to do so.
- Select Start in Windows and search for Devices and then choose the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the list of results and follow how to setup HP Envy 5055.
- Now right click on your printer model icon and select Remove device.
- If different icons for your printer exist, remove them. Now attach the USB cable and your printer is connected for HP Envy 5055 Setup.
- To perform the wireless setup, you need to go to the computer’s Control panel and then select Printers & Scanners for HP Envy 5055 setup.
- Switch ON your printer, refer to your manual to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your printer and computer are linked to the same wireless network before you start printing.
How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Windows
How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Mac
- The Setup process for a Mac computer is different from that of Windows computers. Connect your printer and computer to the same router or network to perform printing.
- You can connect to through a wired method by using an Ethernet cable. Just make sure that it is long enough to reach the nearest router.
- Connecting wirelessly demands a lot of steps to be followed. Gather the network name and password of your router before you turn on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Ascertain that your computer is placed close to the printer, in this manner you can obtain fast prints. Detach any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer for HP Envy 5055 setup.
- Go to the printer’s control panel, select the Wireless icon and the tap the Setup icon. Select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the name of your network from the list of available networks and then tap OK.
- The printer will prompt you to enter the WEP or WPA key, you need to enter it and tap OK to return to the Home screen.
- Connecting wirelessly helps you print from mobiles as well, thereby making printing easier by following steps for how to setup HP Envy 5055.
How to Fax On HP Envy 5055
Performing the Fax Setup is important. Failing to perform this setup may lead to fax transmission failure. Perform the procedure given below to complete the setup.
- Ascertain that a genuine HP printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Make sure that the connection between your computer and printer is secure and follow how to fax on HP Envy 5055.
- Attach the phone cord to the 1-Line jack at the back of the printer.
- On your computer, select the document to be sent and then click Print.
- Now use the Automatic Document Feeder to load the printed document on the Scanner glass.
- Go to the display panel of your printer and select the Fax option.
- Tap the Black, Color or Send button to transmit the fax.
- Use the Answer mode or Auto Answer to receive fax calls automatically after completion on how to setup hp envy 5055.