How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Wireless
How to setup HP Envy 5055 wireless in different ways. Wireless printing is very efficient and quick in operation. It is the preferred method of connection. It lets you print documents from smartphones, laptops, tablets and any wireless capable device. All you need is a wireless router with an active internet connection. You need to make sure to connect your printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- On the printer’s control panel, swipe down to enter the Dashboard and then choose Settings.
- Now tap the Wi-Fi Direct option to enter it and choose Settings. Turn ON the Wi-Fi direct option; this lets you connect up to five devices.
- On your Windows computer, Open the HP printer software.
- Choose Tools -> Device Setup & Software -> Connect a new device.
- Locate the Wireless option under the Connection tab and then select it.
- A list of available printers is displayed, now choose your printer.
- The printer prompts you to print an alignment page, perform the action. Place the alignment page on the scanner platen and press Scan.
- Enter the network credentials and complete the HP envy 5055 setup.
- Go with the instructions for how to setup HP Envy 5055 wireless displayed on the screen to commence the setup.
How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Wireless Windows
How to Setup Envy 5055 Wireless Mac
- Mac computers are very versatile as they perform wireless printing effortlessly. Gather your router’s network name and password to proceed with how to setup HP Envy 5055 wireless.
- Turn ON your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer, wait for the display screen to turn on and then push the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap Settings and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard. Go with the on-screen instructions to commence the setup.
- On your Mac, download and install the HP Utility software. This software is available in the driver download package.
- Open the software, choose Envy 5055 and then click Continue.
- Select Add printer and then choose the name of your printer
- Select print using or Use, choose your HP Envy 5055 printer name from the drop-down list and then select Continue.
- Make sure your printer and Mac are linked to the same wireless network
- Verify the connection and print a test page for how to setup hp envy 5055 wireless.
- The WPS pin is present on the sticker pasted on the router. If not, perform the push button setup by following the steps for how to find HP Envy 5055 wps pin.
- Go to your router and then press the WPS button on it.
- SoHow to find WPS pin, Press and then hold the wireless button on the HP Envy 5055 printer’s control panel. Wait until the wireless light starts to blink for how to setup HP envy 5055 wireless.
- Go to the WPS setup menu and select WPS push-button setup.
- Perform the prompts on the printer’s control panel to complete the setup for how to find wps pin for HP Envy 5055.
- You can also find the WPS pin on the printer’s control panel by going through the Wireless Setup option. Press a button and then the WPS pin number flashes for a brief period. Note it down quickly.
How to find HP Envy 5055 wps pin
HP Envy 5055 wireless direct printing
- To perform wireless printing, you need to turn on HP Wireless direct from the printer’s control panel and do follow how to setup HP Envy 5055.
- Turn on HP Wireless direct or Wi-Fi direct from the printer’s control panel.
- Ascertain that the Wi-Fi radio button on your computer is turned on and connected to HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi direct for HP Envy 5055 wireless direct printing.
- Wireless direct uses a WPA2 pass phrase and cannot be connected without WPA2 security.
- For Windows computers, you need to go to Programs, select HP and then choose Printer Setup & Software.
- For Mac computers, open Finder, go to Applications -> HP for HP Envy 5055 Wireless Direct printing. Here, select your printer model and choose Printer Setup & Software.
- Select Connect new printer; the Connection Options screen will display for how to setup HP Envy 5055 wireless. Choose Wireless and select Next.