EASY HP OFFICEJET 100 INK CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION GUIDANCE
In the HP Officejet 100 ink cartridge installation, use only the ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer. The ink cartridges that are suitable with the HP Officejet 100 printer are HP 98 and HP 99 series ink cartridges. Ensure that you install the ink cartridges into the appropriate ink cartridge chambers.
HOW TO REPLACE INK CARTRIDGE IN HP OFFICEJET 100
- Power On the HP Officejet 100 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Purchase the compatible ink cartridges from HP SureSupply.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges from its packaging.
- Lift open the front access door and wait until the carriage is silent for HP Officejet 100 ink cartridge installation.
- Pull the ink cartridge latch, and then remove the old ink cartridge from the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- Peel the pink tab off the new ink cartridge to remove the protective tape.
- Insert the tri-color cartridge into the left chamber and the black cartridge in the right slot.
- Close the ink cartridge latch and press the latch inwards to secure it in place.
- Close the front access door and align the ink cartridges to get high-quality prints from the HP Officejet 100 ink cartridge installation.
HOW TO CHECK INK LEVEL ON HP OFFICEJET 100
- Use the HP Smart app to check the ink level on the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Another method is that you can view the ink level using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor and choose your HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Select Supply Levels to check the ink level on the printer and to follow HP Officejet 100 ink cartridge installation.
- Search for HP in Windows, and click on your printer’s name or open HP Solution Center.
- Click Maintain your printer, to view the ink level on the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- If you are using an Apple Mac computer, click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click Printers and Scanners and choose your printer from the list. Select Options and Supplies and view the Supplies tab to check the ink level.
HP OFFICEJET 100 INK CARTRIDGE PROBLEM
- To avoid HP Officejet 100 ink cartridge problem, Use the ink cartridges that are suitable with the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Uninstall the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge chamber.
- Use a soft and lint-free cloth to clean the ink cartridge contacts.
- Carefully, reinstall the ink cartridge in the ink cartridge slots to fix HP Officejet 100 ink cartridge problem.
- Try printing a sample page to ensure that the error is resolved.
- Avoid refilling the empty ink cartridges as refilling might affect the print quality.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor or the HP Smart app to view the estimated ink level on the HP Officejet 100 printer. Replace any empty or low ink cartridges from the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- If you are using a Windows computer, open the HP Print Assistant on your computer to solve HP Officejet 100 ibk cartridge problem.
- Click Maintain Your Printer section and run Clean Printhead to clean the printhead automatically.
- After some time, try printing a sample page after HP Officejet 100 ink cartridge installation.