How to replace ink cartridge in HP Envy 7820
When your ink cartridges are running out of ink, it is recommended to replace them. You can purchase the new ink cartridges from HP SureSupply. Ensure that you are buying the compatible ink cartridges for your printer and follow How to replace ink cartridge in HP Envy 7820. Do not try to refill the cartridges as it may affect the print quality.
How to change ink in HP Envy 7820
- Press the Power button to switch on the 123.hp.com/envy7820 printer.
- Load enough paper into the input tray.
- Open the ink access door and wait for the carriage to remain idle.
- Press the empty ink cartridge down to eject it from the chamber.
- Now, uncover the new ink from its package for HP Envy 7820 ink cartridge replacement.
- Remember not to touch the ink nozzles of the cartridge as it might result in ink failure.
- Peel off the plastic protective tape from the ink cartridge and hold it in such a way that the ink nozzle faces the printer by following How to replace ink cartridge in HP Envy 7820.
- Install the ink cartridge into its slot.
- Redo the above steps to install the other ink cartridges and close the cartridge access door. The Envy 7820 printer will start to print an alignment page.
HP Envy 7820 ink cartridge problems
- To solve the ink cartridge errors, update the printer’s firmware if required proceed HP Envy 7820 ink cartridge replacement.
- To update the printer firmware, tap the Settings menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Press the Setup option if necessary. Tap Product Update, and you will be prompted to accept the Terms of Service.
- If the HP Envy 7820 ink cartridge problem prevails, ensure that you are using only the compatible ink cartridges..
- Now, check if you have correctly installed the ink cartridges.
- You can clean the electric contacts to solve the problem.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its slot and take a lint-free cloth and moisten it.
- Clean the ink nozzles using the lint-free cloth and allow it to dry for 10 minutes.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges into their slot and close the access door.
- Turn on the printer and try printing a sample page after completing How to replace ink cartridge in HP Envy 7820.