Quick Guide for How to replace ink cartridge in HP Envy 4510
The cartridges must be changed when the ink levels inside the black and tri-colored ones are low. When you are replacing the cartridges, make sure they are original and compatible with the HP Envy 4510 printer. Proceed with the steps How to replace ink cartridge in HP Envy 4510 given below.
How to change ink in HP Envy 4510
- Ensure that the main input tray is loaded with enough white papers before starting the HP Envy 4510 ink cartridge replacement process.
- Locate the Power button on the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer and force press it to switch On the device.
- Position your hands on the printer’s sides to lift the ink cartridge access door.
- Gently press the ink cartridge to take it out of the slot by following How to replace ink cartridge in HP Envy 4510.
- Push the cartridge forward and then keep it aside for recycling.
- Purchase new cartridges from a trusted retailer and ascertain to remove the protective tape from it and follow How to change ink in HP Envy 4510.
- Place the new cartridge into the empty slot. Push the ink cartridge until it fixes into place.
- Carry out the above procedure for changing all the other empty cartridges.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door and wait until the Envy 4510 printer prints an alignment page.
HP Envy 4510 ink cartridge problems
- A Cartridge Missing Error or a similar message gets displayed on the operation panel of the Envy 4510 printer.
- Verify the authenticity of both the ink cartridges. Check if the cartridges have sufficient ink inside.
- If the black and tri-colored cartridges are incompatible, replace the same.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door on the Envy 4510 printer.
- Lift the lid of the cartridges and then remove them from the slot. .
- Discard any plastic tape that is present on the cartridges to fix HP Envy 4510 ink cartridge problems.
- Make sure you do not touch the ink nozzles and the contacts of the cartridges.
- Now reinstall the cartridges into their slots and lower the lid, and then close the access door.
- If the issue still exists, clean the electrical contacts that are present on the cartridge.
- Try resetting the HP Envy 4510 printer and then carry out a sample print to confirm that the ink cartridge error has been resolved and proceed with How to replace ink cartridge in HP Envy 4510.