HOW TO REPLACE INK CARTRIDGE IN HP OFFICEJET 5255
To install ink cartridges in the HP Officejet 5255 printer, purchase the ink cartridges from the HP SureSupply. Install the ink cartridges in the appropriate slots provided. Make sure that the ink cartridges are properly snapped into place. Read the ink cartridge installation page for more information on the ink cartridge installation to follow how to replace ink cartridge in HP Officejet 5255.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Lift the ink cartridge door and wait until the carriage is silent and follow how to replace ink cartridge in HP Officejet 5255.
- Push the empty ink cartridge inwards to eject the empty ink cartridge from its chamber.
- Unwrap a new ink cartridge from its package. Peel the orange color label off the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge carefully into its slot.
- Give a slight push to position the ink cartridge into its chamber.
- Do not touch the portions of the ink contacts and the ink nozzles.
- Repeat the above instructions to install the other ink cartridges.
- Ensure that all the ink cartridges are correctly installed by following how to replace ink cartridge in HP Officejet 5255. Close the ink cartridge door and print an alignment page.
How To Change Ink In HP Officejet 5255
How To Check Ink Level On HP Officejet 5255
- The ink level can be checked from the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer’s control panel.
- Press the Cartridge icon on the printer’s control panel and tap the Ink Levels option.
- The estimated ink level will be exposed on the printer’s control panel.
- If you are using Mac, click the Apple icon, and click System Preferences.
- Select your printer name and click Options and Supplies. Click the Supplies tab to view the ink level.
- If you want to check on your Windows computer, download the HP Smart app to do how to replace ink cartridge in HP Officejet 5255.
- Open the HP Smart app and tap the Plus icon to add your printer. Choose View Ink Levels to check the ink levels.
- You can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor to view the ink levels.
- Choose your printer model, and then select Supply Levels to view the ink level.
HP Officejet 5255 Ink Cartridge Problem
- Press the arrow button on the printer’s control panel and tap Cartridge Information.
- Press Estimated Levels and select OK to solve HP Officejet 5255 ink cartridge problem.
- You will see the ink levels displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- Replace any empty or low ink cartridges from the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Use the Arrow buttons to locate Tools. Select Clean Printhead, and tap OK.
- The message Cleaning displays on the printer’s control panel after fixing HP Officejet 5255 ink cartridge problem. After some time, try printing a sample page.
- Use the ink cartridges that are suitable with the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge chamber.
- Use a soft and lint-free cloth to clean the ink cartridge contacts.
- Carefully, reinstall the ink cartridge in the ink cartridge slots to fix HP Officejet 5255 ink cartridge problem. Try printing a sample page to ensure that the error is resolved.
- Avoid refilling the empty ink cartridges as refilling might affect the print quality.
- To avoid frequent ink cartridge installation. If need follow the steps given above how to replace ink cartridge in HP Officejet 5255.