HOw to Change ink on HP Envy 7155
Replacing the HP Envy 7155 printer is recommended rather than refilling it. Replacing the cartridge is a simple and easy process as it can be done with your printer turned on and follow how to change ink on HP Envy 7155. You need to ascertain that you purchase a genuine HP cartridge from a local retailer or from HP’s official website.
- A brand new Envy 7155 printer comes with black and tricolor cartridges.
- They are sold at a standard yield size of XL which offers more prints per cartridge.
- Lift the entire scanning unit upward and wait until the cartridge moves to the center.
- Gently pull the cartridge you need to replace, and it will pop out. Just pull it so that it pops out.
- Take the new cartridge out from its package and place it in the printer for HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge replacement
- Remove the red tap at the bottom of the cartridge and then place it in the slot carefully. Wait until you head a click sound by following how to change ink on HP Envy 7155.
- Make sure the cartridge color matches that of the color on the slot.
- Shut the cartridge access door and the printer prints an alignment page to conform the installation for HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge replacement.
HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge Replacement
How to check ink level on HP Envy 7155
- Tap the Ink icon on the display panel of the printer and select Ink levels.
- If you have a Windows computer, tap HP Smart app and choose Add your printer to view the ink levels on your computer by following how to change ink on HP Envy 7155.
- You can also use either HP Print and Scan Doctor or Printer software.
- If you have a Mac computer, you need to tap the Apple icon, select System Preferences and then click Printers and Scanners.
- Now choose Options & Supplies and then select Supplies to view the ink level.
- You can also use a smartphone to check the ink levels.
- Download and install HP Smart App to check your ink or toner levels from your Apple device.
- Go to the app and select Ink levels to do the same. Subscribe to HP instant ink to complete the process and then follow how to change ink on HP Envy 7155.
HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge problems
- Some common issues related to ink cartridges are ink cartridge error, incompatible cartridges, and cartridges missing.
- Make sure to purchase compatible ink cartridges that are manufactured by HP.
- Most cartridge errors occur due to incompatible ink cartridges. Get compatible cartridges from HP store or a local retailer.
- You can also subscribe to HP Instant Ink to get them delivered at your doorstep. Check if the cartridges are installed properly.
- To do so, lift the cartridge access door and ascertain that they are placed in the appropriate slot.
- The slot color should match the color of the cartridge. Remove the cartridge and clean the contacts properly.
- Check for ink leaks and wipe the cartridge properly.
- Re-seat the cartridges into the respective slot and then close the cartridge access door.
- Now check if the cartridge error has cleared and print a test page.
- If there are ink smears, select the Clean Page Smears option from the control panel of your printer and then follow how to change ink on HP Envy 7155.