Guidelines for How To Change Ink Cartridge In HP Envy 6255
In the HP Envy 6255 printer, replace any low or empty ink cartridges to get high-quality prints. Purchase the ink cartridges from HP SureSupply. Make sure that you use the ink cartridges that are compatible with the HP Envy 6255 printer. Install the ink cartridges into the appropriate slots by following how to change ink cartridge in HP Envy 6255.
- So how to change ink cartridge in HP Envy 6255, Power on the HP Envy 6255 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Purchase the ink cartridges from the HP SureSupply.
- Lift open the ink cartridge access door and uninstall the low or empty ink cartridges.
- Unpack a new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Peel the orange protective tape off the new ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into the slot with the ink nozzle facing towards the printer.
- Gently push the ink cartridge inwards to snap it properly into place.
- Make sure that you install the ink cartridges into the right slot.
- The printer will automatically start to print an alignment page after HP Envy 6255 ink cartridge installation.
How To Replace Ink In Hp Envy 6255
How To Check Ink Level On Hp Envy 6255
- The ink level on the HP Envy 6255 printer can be viewed from the printer control panel.
- Press the Cartridge icon and tap the Ink Levels option.
- The estimated ink level will be displayed on the printer control panel for HP Envy 6255 ink cartridge installation.
- If you are using Macintosh, click the Apple icon, and choose System Preferences.
- Select your printer name from the list and click Options and Supplies. Select the Supplies tab to check the ink level.
- If you are using a Windows OS computer, download the HP Smart app.
- Open the HP Smart app and click the Plus icon to add your printer. Select View Ink Levels to check the ink levels.
- You can run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to view the ink levels.
- choose your printer model, and then select Supply Levels to view the ink level by following how to change ink cartridge in HP Envy 6255.
HP Envy 6255 Ink Cartridge Problems
- Use the genuine ink cartridges prescribed by HP in the HP Envy 6255.
- Do not try to refill the empty ink cartridges as refilling might affect the print quality.
- Tap the arrow button on the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer’s control panel and tap Cartridge Information for HP Envy 6255 ink cartridge problems.
- Press Estimated Levels and tap OK and follow how to change ink cartridge in HP Envy 6255.
- You will notice the ink levels displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- Replace any empty or low ink cartridges.
- Use the Arrow buttons to locate Tools. Select Clean Printhead, and tap OK.
- The message Cleaning… displays on the printer’s control panel. After some time, try printing a sample page to solve HP Envy 6255 ink cartridge problems.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge chamber for HP Envy 6255 ink cartridge installation.
- Use a lint-free and clean cloth to clean the ink cartridge contacts.
- Carefully, reinstall the ink cartridge in the appropriate slots by following how to change ink cartridge in HP Envy 6255. Try printing a sample page to ensure that the error is fixed.