Quick 123.hp.com/envy6255 Setup
The 123.hp.com/envy6255All-in-One printer is a wireless capable printer and it is compatible with the mobile printing solutions. It uses the HP Thermal Inkjet print technology to produce high-quality prints.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Envy 6255 Paper Jam
The paper jam issue occurs in various parts of the printer. Usage of low-quality papers may result in a paper jam and will not allow the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer to perform its functions. To fix the jammed paper issue, remove the jammed papers from the paper tray area, and ink cartridge access area.
How To Install Ink Cartridge In Hp Envy 6255
The ink cartridges are the factors that directly impact print quality. Install the ink cartridges that are suitable with the HP Envy 6255 printer. Make sure that you install the right ink cartridge in the right slot. When you install the ink cartridges, the printer will automatically print an alignment page.
HP ENVY 6255 Black Ink Not Printing
When one of the colors is not printing in the HP Envy 6255 setup printer, uninstall the existing printer drivers from your computer. Install the latest version of the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer software. Replace any empty or low-level ink cartridges from the printer and use only the appropriate paper suitable for your printer.
HP Envy 6255 Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi
The HP Envy 6255 is a wireless capable printer. To solve the connectivity issue, make sure that the computer and printer are connected to the same network. Position the printer closer to the router so that the printer lies within the network range. Minimize the Wi-Fi channel interference while using the printer in a wireless medium.
HP Envy 6255 Will Not Recognize My Apple Mac Book
When the HP Envy 6255 setup printer is unable to recognize your Apple Mac book, reset the printing system on your Mac book. Try to establish a connection between the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer and computer after resetting the printing system on your Apple Mac book.
HP Envy 6255 SETUP
To download drivers for your HP Envy 6255 setup printer, click on the link given on this site. Before you download, ensure that you have sufficient storage on your computer. You can clear the cache and temporary files to restore storage space on your computer. The drivers cannot be installed over a public network. The 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer software and drivers will include the essential HP software and HP Scan feature. Agree to the printer software Terms and Conditions to start the driver installation process.
To set up the HP Envy 6255 printer for the first time, unpack the printer from the package. You will notice HP 64 series setup cartridges, power cord, getting started guide, and warranty cards in the printer package. Connect the power cord into the power supply and turn on the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer. Choose your preferences on the printer’s control panel and proceed to install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge chamber. Load the suitable papers into the input tray. Download and install printer software for your printer from the link given on this site. During installation choose the connection type as either wired or wireless based upon for convenience.
The HP Envy 6255 Setup printer is wireless network supported printer. You will require an active broadband internet access to enable wireless connection in the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer. Connect the computer to the same network in which you wish to connect the printer. To begin with the setup, install the full-feature printer software. The full feature printer software will include the wireless print drivers and HP Printer Assistant software for scanning and other management functions. Use the HP Easy Start for HP Envy 6255 wireless setup.
HP Envy 6255 Mobile Printing Setup
The mobile printing solutions facilitate us to access the printer from any device. The 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer is compatible with the mobile printing solutions such as HP Smart app, HP ePrint, and Print Anywhere. Using the mobile printing solutions, you can print, scan, and check ink levels on the HP Envy Photo 6255 setup printer. Connect your printer and device to the same wireless network before you try to access the printer using the mobile printing solutions.
HP Envy 6255 Airprint Setup
- Enable Wi-Fi on your Apple device and examine the printer’s network status.
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel to view the network status.
- If the printer is connected to a Wi-Fi network, proceed to perform the printer functions.
- If the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer is not connected to any network, tap the wireless menu and select HP Envy 6255 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and enter the WPS pin. Open the document that you want to print on your Apple device and tap the Print option.
HP Envy 6255 Eprint Setup
- Turn On the HP Envy 6255 printer.
- Select the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel. Choose Setup, and then initiate the Web Services.
- Tap Print Info to print an Info page with the printer’s email address.
- Write a new email from your device and type the printer’s email id in the To field. Attach the photo or document that you want to print.
- Click Send to print the emailed documents.
How To Print On Hp Envy Photo 6255
In HP Envy 6255 printer you can print photos and documents. Load papers into the input tray and tap the Print icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Power on the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
- Load the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge chamber and load papers into the input tray.
- Open the photo or document that you like to print on your computer.
- Open the File menu and click Print to open the print settings.
- Customize the print settings and select the print color and quality.
- Choose the number of copies required and click OK.
- Select your printer name in the printers list and click Print.
- The printed documents can be collected from the HP Envy 6255 Setup printer’s output tray.
How To Load Photo Paper In Hp Envy 6255
- Press the Power button to switch on the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer.
- Slide the paper tray outwards and unload the papers from the paper tray.
- Insert the short edge of the photo paper into the main paper tray.
- If the photo paper consists of a perforated tab, load paper in such a way that the tab faces towards you.
- Slide the paper width guides according to the photo paper size.
- Push and close the main paper tray.
- Select the correct paper size and color type, before printing on the photo paper.
- Make the necessary settings and click Print to print photos.
How To Print Photos On 123.hp.com/envy6255 Printer
- Power on the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
- Pull open the main paper tray and unload the papers.
- Load photo paper and adjust the paper width guides in accordance with the paper size.
- Close the paper tray and open the photo that you want to print on your computer.
- Right-click on the photo, and select Open With option.
- Click Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. Select the File menu and click Print.
- View the Properties and make the necessary alterations.
- Click Print and the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer starts to print the selected photos.
- Download the full feature printer software for HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
- Click driver download link given on this site. The full feature drivers will include the HP Scan feature.
- Position the original document that you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder.
- Note that you should not load photos in the ADF. View the Start menu on your computer and search for HP.
- Choose your printer model and the HP Printer Assistant opens. Select Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Choose a scan shortcut to save the scanned documents to your computer.
- Make the necessary scan settings on the preview scan and click OK on 123.hp.com/envy6255.