Find Out 123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer Guidelines
The HP Envy All-in-One printer can produce high-quality prints. It is a mobile printing enabled printer. It is a wireless capable 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer and can also support USB cable connection.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP ENVY 5660 PAPER JAM
Paper jam problem generally occurs, when you use low-quality papers in the HP Envy 5660 printer. Use only the paper that is suitable for your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer. The paper might get jammed in various printer parts. You should clear the jammed papers from the input area, automatic document feeders, and the ink cartridge area.
HOW TO REPLACE INK CARTRIDGE IN HP ENVY 5660
During the first time printer setup, use the ink cartridges that were provided with the shipment package. If you want to replace the ink cartridge, purchase the replacement cartridges from the HP SureSupply. Install the ink cartridges in the appropriate ink cartridge slots provided in the HP Envy 5660 printer.
HP ENVY 5660 PRINTING BLANK PAGES
Printing blank pages problem in HP Envy 5660 printer can be solved by resetting the printer. Proceed to reset the printer to restore the default settings on your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer. Disconnect the printer from the power supply and reconnect the printer. Read more to resolve the problem.
HP ENVY 5660 WON’T CONNECT TO WI-FI
To fix the connectivity issue, you can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor to recognize and fix the problem. If you face the same challenge again, position the printer closer to the router during the wireless setup. Re-establish the connection between the printer and computer.
HOW TO CLEAN PRINTHEAD ON HP ENVY 5660
To resolve the issues related to print and paper problems, you can clean the printhead. Use the in-built clean option to clean the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer printhead. You can also gather a lint-free cloth the clean the ink clogs present on the printhead.
The drivers are the essential factor for the printers to perform its functions. Download the full feature printer drivers and software from the link given on this site. The drivers cannot be installed over a public network. The printer drivers and software will include the essential printer software and app required for the HP Envy 5660 setup printer. Read the end user agreements for the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer software installation. Once, you install the printer drivers, and your printer is all set for performing its functions.
To set up and install the HP Envy 5660 printer for the first time, unpack the printer from the shipment package. You will notice the user manual, warranty cards and installation CD-ROM. Read the user manual before you start with setting up the printer. The 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer can be used either through a wireless or wired network. Download and install the HP Envy 5660 Setup printer software from the link provided on this site and choose the connection type during the installation. Now, your printer is ready to perform its functions.Read More
For HP Envy 5660 Setup printer in a wireless network, you will need an active Wi-Fi connection. Download and install the necessary printer drivers and software on your computer. Make sure that you choose the connection type as Wireless during the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer software installation. Before you try to connect to a network, gather the Wi-Fi name and password. Use the HP envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard option available on your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer to connect to your Wi-Fi.
HP ENVY 5660 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
The 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer supports mobile printing solutions. Mobile printing solutions will allow you to access your printer from any device. The HP Envy 5660 printer supports HP ePrint, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print. The mobile printing solutions are designed for both Android and Mac users.
123.hp.com/envy5660 AIRPRINT SETUP
- Enable the Wi-Fi option on your Apple device and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the HP Envy 5660 printer’s control panel.
- View the Network Settings and tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Open the document or picture that you want to print.
- Press the Share icon and tap Print.
HP ENVY 5660 EPRINT SETUP
Press the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the control panel and enable the Web Services.
- Touch the Print Info option to find out the printer’s email address.
- Compose a new email from your device and enter the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer’s email address in the To field.
- Tap the Send option to print the emailed documents.
HOW TO PRINT ON HP ENVY 5660
The 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer can print high-quality documents. Follow the upcoming guidelines to know how to print using your printer.
- Turn on the HP Envy 5660 setup printer by tapping the Power button.
- Establish a network connection between your computer and the printer.
- On your computer, open the document that you want to print.
- Tap the Ctrl and P keys simultaneously to launch the print settings window.
- Make the necessary print settings by opening the Printer Properties tab.
- Change the paper settings and layout and click OK to save the changes made.
- Click Print to print the selected documents.
- Collect the printed documents from the HP Envy 5660 printer’s output tray.
HOW TO PRINT PHOTOS ON HP ENVY 5660
In the HP Envy 5660 printer, you can print high-quality photos and documents when you install the genuine and compatible ink cartridges in the printer.
- Press the Power button and switch on the HP Envy 5660 setup printer.
- Now, load the photo paper into the main paper input tray.
- Insert the photo paper in such a way that the glossy side faces up.
- Adjust the paper width guides so that it rests against the photo paper.
- View the photo that you want to print on your computer and edit the photo according to your needs.
- Click the File menu and choose the Print option.
- You can also directly press the Ctrl and P keys to launch the print settings window.
- Collect the printed photos from the output tray.
HP ENVY 5660 HOW TO SCAN
To scan documents in HP Envy 5660 printer, install the necessary software and place the original document on the 123.hp.com/envy5660 scanner flatbed.
- Switch on the HP Envy 5660 printer and open the scanner lid.
- Position the original document that you want to scan on the scanner flatbed and close the lid.
- Make sure that the scan side faces the scanner flatbed.
- Press the Scan option on the HP Envy 5660 printer’s control panel.
- A Preview scan will automatically appear on your computer.
- Make the necessary scan settings on the Preview Scan.
- Assign a folder in which you want to save the scan documents.
- Click Save and the scan documents will be saved in the designated folder.
- Make sure that the HP Envy 5660 setup printer is turned on.
- Search for HP in Windows, and then select your HP Envy 5660 printer.
- The HP Printer Assistant window opens on your computer.
- Load the original documents in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Select Scan and then click Scan a Photo or Document. Now, the HP Scan will open.
- Select Save and click PDF in the Save as type menu.
- Alter the file name and folder in which you want to save the scan documents.
- Select Save and the multiple scanned documents will be saved on your computer from 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer.
HOW TO SCAN MULTIPLE PAGES ON HP ENVY 5660
In the HP Envy 5660 printer, you can scan multiple pages and saved as PDF file on your computer.