Quick 123.hp.com/envy4520 Setup
PICK YOUR ISSUES
We will guide you through resolving your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printing issue
HP Envy 4520 Paper Jam Error
Does your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer encounter frequent paper jams? Is your control panel always filled with error messages? Do print jobs sent to your printer get stuck? Worry not. Read through our manual and you are sure to get a better perspective on how to clear an ongoing paper jam on your printer.
HP Envy 4520 Ink Cartridge Problem
Sometimes, after you install the cartridge on your printer, it may fail to accept print jobs or the print jobs that come out of your printer may not meet your expectations. Do you find this situation relatable? How often has this happened to you and how many tomes have you been on the edge of throwing in the towel? Well, you don’t have to anymore.
HP Envy 4520 Scanner Not Working
When you try to scan on your HP Envy 4520 printer, the scanner does not get detected or the scan is not performed by the printer. A connection or a communication error gets displayed on the control panel of the printer and you will have to troubleshoot the issue to start using your scanner again.
HP Envy 4520 Black Ink Not Working
If your printed document is not of desired quality and lacks black ink, you may have to follow the instructions given below to rectify it. The guides given in this document will help sort out issues like streaked or faded prints, lack of color or black ink on prints, fuzzed or blurred text and streaks and smears on prints.
HP Envy 4520 Offline Error
Sometimes, even when all the connections are properly plugged in on the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer, the connection status of the printer is indicated as offline. Your printer fails to print because it is unable to communicate with the computer and the printer connection displays as offline. Try out the methods listed below to regain the printer status to online
HP ENVY 4520 SETUP
A driver is an essential software that has to be downloaded to ensure even basic printer functionality. It can be installed with the Software installation CD provided by the printer manufacturer. Either ways, the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer driver is an essential tool without which the printer cannot function.
For printer installation, there are two basic processes to be considered. The first is a physical process and the second is a technical process. You will have to unpack and connect your new 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer right after it arrives. But before you get to using your printer, you will need a software installation for your printer.
A wireless network enabled printer is much easier to use and also a lot faster as compared to a normal printer. It uses 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer Wi-Fi or wireless to print and access print jobs that a user may send to the printer. Your printer will be given an email address and you will be able to print over the network.
Let it be a first time setup of your HP Envy 4520 printer or if you are looking for an updated version of the printer driver, click on the driver download link provided below and maintain your printer functionality.
HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER SETUP
How to print from your Phone On HP Envy 4520
You will have to get the required application installed on your mobile device, depending on whether you have a Mac or a Windows system. Make use of HP ePrint app for Android and AirPrint for Apple devices.
How to scan from your Mobile Device on HP Envy 4520
You can install the HP Smart app and use it to scan from your printer. This was known as the HP All in One Remote app and used with both Android and Apple devices. It allows scanning from both the printer and phone camera.
How to send a fax using the internet on HP Envy 4520
The process of sending a fax over the internet is called eFax . The 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer executes the fax via an Internet connection. The printer uses the ePrint’s email id to transmit the fax via Internet.
123 HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER TIPS
- To keep your printer running smoothly, make sure that all the HP Envy 4520 drivers are up-to-date and maintained regularly.
- Keep the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer clean and dust free. Use a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the printer.
- Have a replacement cartridge handy for when you have HP 4520 ink cartridge issues. Not all ink cartridge error messages displayed on your printer are true.
- Perform a full printer reset in case the printer is not working properly. In most cases, this will resolve possible error states.
- Keep the printer on a flat and level surface.
- If you are cleaning the cartridges on the printer, make sure to not leave the cartridges outside for too long. the ink will dry up.
- Do not use wrinkled or crumpled paper to print. This can result in unsatisfactory print jobs.
- Keep the printer firmware updated. Your printer will lose functionality otherwise.
- Keep the cartridge free of clogs and dirt to ensure stress-free prints.
- Always use cartridges that are suitable for and compatible with your printer.
- Avoid sending multiple print jobs to the printer in one shot. Be patient.
- Do not be in a hurry when removing printed papersstrong from the output tray. Wait for the printer to expel the page.
- Always enlist your HP Envy 4520 printer as the default printer in all print settings.
HP Envy 4520 maintenance tips
- To save on ink and to ensure fast prints, print only in Normal or draft mode.
- Use the Print in Best Quality setting when printing important documents like a resume.
- Use the right kind of paper on your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer.
- Do not mix paper types when printing a particular print job. Use only one paper type at a time.
- Make sure the settings listed for the print job match the paper type actually used.
- Sometimes, restarting the printer, computer and all other devices you use may clear the error messages on the control panel display.
- Check the network connection, signal status and make sure all the devices in question are connected to the same network to avoid connectivity issues. If you make sure that there is no interruption between the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer, computer and router, you can avoid such problems.