Get the Complete 123.hp.com/envy4510 Setup Guidance
HP Envy 4510 printer perfectly suits your work environment and is energy star certified. Scan, print, fax, and copy are the primary operations of the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. You can connect the printer to other devices using a USB or wireless connection.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Envy 4510 Paper Jam
A Paper Jam error displays on the control panel of the Envy 4510 printer. This error usually occurs if paper or other material gets stuck inside the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. When this issue occurs, the Envy 4510 printer will not operate correctly until the jammed papers are removed.
How to install ink cartridge in HP Envy 4510
Installing the ink cartridges is essential as it is needed for carrying out several functions of the HP Envy 4510 printer. A container which holds the black and colored ink is called as an ink cartridge. Make sure to insert black and tri-colored ink cartridges that are compatible with the 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer.
HP Envy 4510 Printer Offline
The Offline error message happens if the Envy 4510 printer cannot communicate with the Windows or Mac computer. Try to change the mode of the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer from offline to online. It can also occur due to issues in connection, poor configurations, corrupted driver, and print jobs pending in the queue.
HP Envy 4510 not connecting to wi-fi
Make sure the Envy 4510 printer is positioned in an area that is near a network router or access point. Ensure that your printer and Personal Computer are linked to a secure network. Confirm that all the security applications are disabled on your Personal Computer. Reboot the router, system, and the 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer.
HP Envy 4510 wont scan
Users can make use of the self-diagnostic app created by HP called the Print and Scan Doctor for fixing the Offline problem. Once the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool is downloaded, tap the Start option. From the list of launched devices, select your Envy 4510 printer. Select the Fix Scanning button and perform the on-screen procedures for resolving the Scan issue.
The driver transfers the data to be printed to the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. Prior to starting the download process, ascertain that there is ample memory space on the Mac or Windows computer. Remove all the unwanted temp and cache folders from your system and clean them. Click the Driver Download button that is provided on this website. Once the download completes, double-click on the setup file to launch the driver. Click the Continue option on the initial screen that appears on the desktop. Select Next and install the software by following the guidelines that display on the computer. Select Finish and then print a sample page to make sure that the driver is installed properly.Read More
Setting up the Envy 4510 printer is the fundamental step to be carried out after purchasing the device. Remove the tape covering the printer box and ensure that all the supplies are present inside the shipment box. Lift the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer out of the box and make sure all the accessories such as installation CD, manual are available inside. Confirm whether all the packing materials are removed from the printer. Establish the power connection by inserting the electrical cable between the 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer’s rear and the socket. Switch On the Hewlett Packard printer. Set the preferences on the printer’s operation panel, place papers, and then install the cartridges.Read More
Obtain the name of the Wireless Fidelity network and the security key. The Mac or Windows computer must be connected to the Wi-Fi network. Ensure that the system and network router are switched On. Disconnect the USB cable from the 123.hp.com/envy4510. On the front panel of the Envy 4510 printer, select the Wireless option. The Wireless Summary dialog box appears on the printer’s screen. Tap the Settings button and touch Wireless Settings, and then open the HP Envy 4510 Wireless Setup Wizard. Comply with the steps that display on the printer’s control panel. Complete the wireless connection by downloading and launching the software from this page.Read More
Doesn’t matter if it is the first time you’re setting up your printer or you’re looking to upgrade the 123.hp.com/envy4510 driver software on your device. Click on the link below to start downloading the latest drivers for your 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer.
HP Envy 4510 Mobile Printing Setup
A solution that is used for connected the 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer to the Android or Apple smartphone is called as mobile printing. Almost all the wireless HP printers support the Mobile printing feature. Using the Mobile printing option, you can view the status of the current print jobs. The procedure on how to set up ePrint and AirPrint are provided on this web page. The driver is not required for setting up some of the mobile printing solutions.
123.hp.com/envy4510 Airprint Setup
- Perform the wireless connection between the Windows or Mac device and the HP Envy 4510 printer.
- You can obtain a network connection using the Wi-Fi Direct. or wireless method.
- Once you have completed the HP Envy 4510 wireless setup, carry out a print function. Open the application and perform the print operation is to be performed.
- Touch the Share icon, click the Print option, and then choose the name of your Hewlett Packard printer.
- Set the copy number. Now start the printing function by selecting the Print option.
HP Envy 4510 eprint Setup
- Confirm that the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer is powered On.
- Load new papers into the main input tray and then install the ink cartridges.
- Navigate to the Network Setup pop-up window on the control panel of the Envy 4510 printer and carry out the instructions on the screen to enable Embedded Web Services.
- Once the EWS is turned On, choose the Print Info or Print option.
- The ePrint setup has been finished successfully after you obtain the email address of the 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer.
How to Scan on HP Envy 4510
The software must be launched on the Windows or Mac system for performing the Scan operation. The HP Scan software for Windows and the HP Easy Scan app for Mac are included in the Full Feature Driver package.
HP Envy 4510 Scan to Computer
- Make sure that the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer driver is installed on the PC. This helps you perform the Scan operation.
- Lift the scanner lid that is found on the 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer.
- Now load the file to be scanned on the flatbed scanner glass and then close the lid.
- On your PC, search for HP and then choose the Envy 4510 printer from the results.
- The HP Printer Assistant application opens on the computer.
- Click the Scan button and open the HP Scan software by selecting the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Choose an appropriate shortcut that is needed for the Scan job.
- Modify the required settings and tap Scan.
HP Envy 4510 scan to email
- Make sure that the Scan to email function is supported by your HP Envy 4510 printer.
- Start the scanning process by navigating to the Scan dialog box on the printer’s operation panel.
- Select the name of the Mac or Windows Personal Computer.
- Touch the Email as PDF option.
- Some web-enabled tools include the Scan to Email function on the Apps window.
- The Scan to email operation can also be performed from the computer.
- Select the model of your printer on the system. Click Scan -> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Tap Document to Email or Email as JPEG and choose Scan on 123.hp.com/envy4510 Click Scan and the email message appears on the system with the document attached to it.