Easiest HP Envy 7155 Driver Download & Installation
The drivers for HP Envy 7155 printer can be categorized as the basic drivers and full-featured drivers. Without any hesitation, you can proceed to download the full-featured version of printer software by clicking the HP Envy 7155 Driver Download link given on this site. Drivers are an important aspect of a printer to perform its basic functions. Read the user manual to know more about the printer. Follow the upcoming quick tips to download and install the HP Envy 7155 drivers for both Windows and Mac computers.
HP envy 7155 driver download for windows
- Download and install the current version of printer drivers to avail the full feature printer functionality.
- To download drivers without any interruption, delete the unwanted temp files from your Windows computer.
- Click the link HP Envy 7155 Driver Download on this site and wait until the driver download gets completes.
- To locate the printer software setup file, go to the Downloads folder
- Run the downloaded printer software file.
- You can also Save the setup file for later installation.
- During installation, you can choose the connection type for the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- If you are choosing the wired connection, gather a USB cable of at least 3 meters in length.
- If you are choosing the wireless connection, note the router network name and password.
- Make sure that you place the HP Envy 7155 printer closer to the router connection so that it lies within the network range.
- Agree to the License and Agreements and click Finish to complete the installation of drivers.
- To access the printer without any interruption, set your printer as the default printer.
- Load papers into the input tray and install the ink cartridges in the ink cartridge slots.
- Finally, try printing a sample page to guarantee proper installation of drivers.
HP Envy 7155 Driver Download For Mac
- The drivers for the HP Envy 7155 printer can be downloaded and installed using the Apple Software Update.
- Power on the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Ensure that you have connected the printer to the computer from which you want to access the printer.
- Click the Apple menu or icon on the Mac computer.
- Select the System Preferences option and based on your OS version, select Print and Fax, Printers and Scanners or Print and Scan.
- Check whether your printer name is displayed on the Printers list.
- If listed, remove the printer and re-add your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer by selecting the plus icon. If not listed, click the plus icon and select the name of your printer.
- Click Print Using menu and select your printer’s name.
- Select Add to add your printer to the list. If prompted to install the software, click Download and Install.
- If a screen prompts stating Software currently unavailable, you can click the link on this site to manually install the drivers.
- Minimize the System Preferences window on your Mac.
- Try to perform the printer functions to ensure the proper installation of drivers after HP Envy 7155 Driver Download.