HP Envy 5663 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5663 Wireless Setup for Windows
- Prior to installing the HP Envy 5663 printer driver and software for the wireless network, ascertain that you note down the network name and password for HP Envy 5663 wireless setup.
- Ensure that the system is linked to the wireless network with an Internet access such as cable or DSL.
- Assemble the printer and system within the range of the router at the time of installation procedure.
- Ascertain that the printer,router and system are powered up. System and printer are linked to the single HP Envy 5663 Wireless network.
- Detach the USB cable that is linked to the printer. Browse the HP folder in the list of installed programs.
- Select the printer folder and then select the printer’s name. On the HP Printer Assistant software, select Utilities->HP Envy 5663 Printer Setup & Software selection.
- Select Convert a USB connected printer to wireless,if necessary and then trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to accomplish the installation.
- Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard to identify the name of the network and network password to link the printer to the wireless network.
- Switch ON the Envy 5663 printer. Tap the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- On the Wireless Summary Screen,tap Settings-> Wireless Settings to complete HP Envy 5663 Wireless setup for windows. Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard to trail the on-screen instructions to link
HP Envy 5663 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Ensure that you note down the name of the network and password. The system is linked over the wireless network with an active Internet access.
- Organize the system and computer very close to each other at the time of setup process.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/envy5663 printer,router and PC are switched on and the system is connected over the wireless network.
- Terminate all the applications that are running in the background of the system.
- Make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard to find the name of the network and key in the password to link the printer to the wireless network.
- Turn ON the Envy 5663 printer. Enable the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- On the Wireless Summary Screen,tap on the Settings icon and then touch the Wireless Settings icon.
- Select the HP Envy 5663 Wireless Setup Wizard icon and take the aid of the commands displayed on the screen to link the printer over the wireless network.
- You need to install the updated version of the HP Envy 5663 printer driver and software from our website.
- Choose the method to identify the printer model name and then trail the guidelines displayed on the screen to move to the downloads page.
- Choose Download beside the full feature driver or select Basic Drivers for other driver options for HP Envy 5663 wireless setup for Mac.